Chapter 11:Blue Shirt

Author's POV

The movie finished and the four boys walked out of the theater. Wooseok looked at Yuto walking to his right.

"Was the movie too scary?" Wooseok asked.

"Kinda."  Yuto answered.

Wooseok smiles and rubs Yuto's head with his hand.
The boys walk into a clothing store.

"You two can look around, me and Hongseok have to find something!" Jinho explained.

Wooseok and Yuto nodded in agreement. Wooseok started to look around the store and spotted a shirt. Wooseok held the shirt on his body and faced Yuto.

"How do I look?" Wooseok nervously asked.

"You look cute, I-in the friend way of course, Yea definitely the friend way!"
Yuto rambled.

"Ok." Wooseok said.

He decided to buy the shirt because of his 'maybe' crush's comment. After a little shopping Yuto checked the time.

8:25pm

"Ohhhhh shit!" Yuto screamed.

"What's up?" Wooseok questioned.

"I'm suppose to be home by 9!" Yuto shouted.

"Ok we can start walking back home now." Wooseok said.

"No you can stay here if you want." Yuto reasoned.

"Hah no, I'm not letting you walk home by yourself!" Wooseok playfully said.

Yuto couldn't hide his blush and Wooseok noticed.

"Your cheeks are really red!" Wooseok obliviously said.

Wooseok and Yuto headed out of the doors of the mall.

"Well today is Friday, We don't have school tomorrow. You see where I'm going with this?" Wooseok said.

"You wanna hang out tomorrow, is that what you mean?" Yuto asked.

"Yeah!" Wooseok exclaimed.

Wooseok walks Yuto to Yuto's front door. Yuto rings the door bell and waits.

"Ugh my 'brother' isn't home and I forgot my keys" Yuto said with annoyance.

"Well you can crash at my place." Wooseok said with an internal smile.

"Yeah, I'm sure my adoption mom wouldn't mind." Yuto said.

"You still don't call her your actual mom yet?" Wooseok asked.

"I haven't seen her since she first brought me here." Yuto explained.

"I understand." Wooseok answered.

They started to head to Wooseok's house. And headed upstairs to Wooseok's room. Wooseok was a bit embarrassed about his hamper full of dirty clothes.

"Sorry ummmm I haven't did laundry lately!" Wooseok explained.

"You don't have to be sorry." Yuto said.

Yuto grabbed the hamper of dirty clothes and the new blue shirt he had bought and tossed them into the washing machine.

"Wanna take a shower?" Wooseok asked.

"Yeah that would be nice, but I have no clothes." Yuto explained.

"Hmmmm....You can borrow some of my clothes and....well I have a few boxers I haven't used their still in the package." Wooseok said.

Wooseok opened his closet and opened the drawer that held the package of boxers.
He opened the package and took one pair of boxers out.

"Problem solved!" Wooseok exclaimed.

"Fine i'll take a shower." Yuto answered.

Wooseok went into the hall closet to grab Yuto a new fresh towel. Wooseok handed the towel to Yuto and lead him to the restroom.

"When you're done just give me a holler." Wooseok said.

Wooseok then dried the washed wet clothes and put it in a basket and headed back to his room. He opens his closet and grabs a foldable mattress and a fuzzy blanket. He lays it on the floor next to his bed.

"Hey Wooseok i'm doneee!" Yuto shouted.

Wooseok grabbed the pair of boxers and a pair of basket ball shorts. Yuto cracked open bathroom door, just enough space for Wooseok to slip in the clothes.

Yuto exited the bathroom and walked into Wooseok's room.

"You forget to hand me a shirt!" Yuto said.

Wooseok just stared at Yuto's shirtless body. His eyes were wide open staring at Yuto's abs.

"You ok?" Yuto asked.

"Y-yeah um just grab a shirt from that basket." Wooseok said and pointed to his clean basket full of clothes.

Yuto grabbed the blue shirt that Wooseok had bought at the mall. He slipped it on his body. Since Wooseok was a bit bigger than Yuto, the shirt was a little big for him.

Wooseok thought he was incredibly cute and secretly took a picture of Yuto with his phone. Wooseok then snapped back into reality.

"Well imma go take a shower." Wooseok said.

He grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom across the hall.

Yuto laid down on Wooseok's bed and started to play some games. Then he received a text.

———————————————————————
Text Message
Jinho:I'm bored wyd?

Me:Laying in Wooseok's bed

Jinho:Lolololol omfg I ship it

Me: No no it's not like that lol I got locked outside of my house so i went here and he is in the shower rn and i'm waiting

Jinho:Well you two have fun ;)
———————————————————————

Wooseok finishes his shower and heads back to his room. He opens the door to see Yuto laying in his bed. Wooseok walks to the opposite side of the bed and lays down.

"So what you wanna do tomorrow?" Wooseok asked.

"I don't mind it's up to you." Yuto said.

Wooseok gets on his phone and texts Jinho
———————————————————————
Text Message
Me:*photo of yuto in his blue shirt* Lol he's funny

Jinho:Hahaha IS THAT YOUR NEW SHIRT?

Me:Yeah he choosed to wear it.

Jinho: Omg you both are so cute together

Me:Really!?!!?

Jinho:Yeah you like him?

Me:Maybe? Idk? Probably?

Jinho:Nah i'm pretty sure you do I see how you look at him with them love eyes

Me:Nooooo

Jinho: Whatever imma sleep gn

Me:gn
———————————————————————
Wooseok's POV

I turn off my phone and look to my left and see Yuto sleeping on my bed. I would have moved him to the mattress on the floor but I didn't want to wake up. He has the cutest face when he is asleep. I was going to sleep on the foldable mattress on the floor but I am already comfortable. I silently take a picture of the cute Yuto sleeping to my left and then turned off my phone. I left on one lamp in the left corner of the room because I know Yuto doesn't like the dark.

"I think I might like Yuto" I say to myself.

I smile and slowly drift off to sleep.

PLEASE SHARE