5

Your POV

I groaned as I got up from theons bed, we'd been wed a couple of days and he had made it to where I wasn't getting much sleep in between then. As I got up I woke him up and he rolled over to look at me as I quickly covered up.
"You're brother wants to talk to me this morning about us leaving for kings landing" Theon said as he slowly got up and hugged me, "I promise I'll come back from this war, with a thousand songs about me" He cooed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed down my neck.
"Just get back" I said and leaned into him, before moving away to get dressed for the day. "And remind rob that I will expect ravens." I reminded as I pulled my dress on as I felt his eyes on me. "And our deal stands. Protect my family and don't cheat with a war whore." I said sternly
Theon laughed as he pulled his pants on, "If the battles go fast and we win, I'll rush back here and make up for lost time" he said as he kissed my cheek and pulled the rest of his clothes on. I smiled at him and left the room and went to find my younger brothers to check on them.

After everyone has left——

Me and bran were sitting at the tree, he seemed very connected to it now. I myself always found it to be like a safe hideaway for me, so I was okay with being here with him. I sat on the other side of the tree and hiding from anyone who came to talk to him. Soon the wildling women and hodor were here and there and talking to him, while I just zoned out and imagined after the war. I had a dark feeling that my brother rob wouldn't be coming home to us again. And I prayed that they would, but the more I prayed the more I got a dark feeling of the outcome of this war. No one noticed me sitting on the other side of the tree, and they left. I stood up right and leaned against the tree for a moment, my prayers echoing around me as I started to say them out loud.
"My family's safety." I said first as I looked up at the tree. "A safe life for all of them" I said again As I slowly shed the suddenly overly warm coat I wore. "Theons honor and love" I said, which was more of a hope than a prayer. I shed my second coat and left it by the tree. I started to take small, slow steps towards the steaming pool of water. I remembered the old stories my nurse had said about the dragon that slept under winterfell, warming our water and making out home livable in the cold. "My brothers." I said, and a dark feeling hit me again as I stepped closer to the water. I suddenly felt the cold hit me, two coats gone and I was now freezing, the water in front of me looking so tempting since it promised warmth. All thoughts about the coats behind me vanished. I walked towards the water and placed a foot over top of it, testing its warmth. I looked down at my reflection and the color of the water almost made my eye color shift between several different shades. I started to lean in closer to see how it looked...
.... and I fell in completely. The water quickly rushed in around me and it felt deeper than it really was. The water felt a completely perfect temperature, making me feel like I was floating in nothing.
Then my eyes flew open and I tried to swim up, the trees branches and face were looking down at me as I thrashed upward, although in able to get to the top of the now burning and boiling water. Nothing worked. I drowned

Third point of view— at the war camp

"Lord rob!" A servant messenger boy yelled as he burst into the tent, all the lords looking at him with glared.
"This is a private meeting!" One yelled as he rose from his chair in anger. "Get out!"
"Calm yourself, he has a letter with my houses seal" rob said as he took the letter from the boy who ran off. Rob opened the letter up and his face paled as he read it over
"Everyone but my mother and Theon, leave us to talk" he said coldly, in a few minutes with lots of complaining from the men the room was left with only the three.
"(Y/n) has..." rob started as he choked on his words slightly, there had been too much grief and loss for him to be able to finish his sentence. S soon as Theon heard her name he jumped up and took the letter, ignoring lady starks complaints as he read the letter over quickly.

Dear rob,
(Y/n) somehow fell into the water by the woods, and she hasn't made it. Her body refuses to cool down after the water, so we've been forced to leave it out. The nurse tells us the white walkers will take her soon.
The mayster says that she just has to cool down and that her body might've been protecting itself due to the fact she was with child.
He says to tell Theon that he was going to be a father.

Brandon stark