2

Your POV

     As I stood besides my brother rob, who was the oldest and thus stood beside our father, I looked out around at the royal parade of people. I watched as the king got off his horse, and the first thing I noticed was that he was so fat he needed steps to get off it. How had this man defeated the mad king?
Then the queen got out, obviously having a disgusted face at being here, which she shouldn't complain about. The air here is fresh and clean, and the dirt is mostly actually dirt and not whatever they have in the Westeros. My brother glanced at me as the king looks us all over, he seemed to be nervous about this. He must've believed what father said. The king was here to ask father to be his hand.
       "Ned," the king greeted my father and I stiffened slightly, as I always seemed to do around royalty, they made me nervous. Especially when they were here to ruin my family's life. "You got fat"
My father could visibly looking over the king, before they started laughing and shaking hands. I let out a sigh of relief and glanced at Sansa and Arya, who were arguing.
        "Where's the imp?" Arya asked, to which Sansa shushed her and I just gave a coy smile
        "Where would a normal man be if He had just went a month traveling?" I asked with a stupid smirk, which made Sansa make a disgusted face.
        "A lady shouldn't talk about things like that, mother says-" Sansa started to say quietly to me
         "Mother said she wasn't having anymore kids after you, sometimes things can change Sansa. Learn to go with the flow, before your left behind" I said in a slightly cold tone, my sister could be annoying when she wanted to be. Now was one of those times. Hopefully she'd grow out of it.
With all the bickering going on I didn't realize we'd been excused, but I was sadly being sent off to get primped and prepped for the feast tonight. Yay.
  As I was forced down into the chair and my maids started To do my hair and fix my dress, hunter, my fire wolf, came and laid at my feet. The girls were visibly nervous about being around it, and tried to hurry along with getting me ready. Soon enough they were done and resumed their usual gossip.
       "I hear the king has already stopped by the brothel" one said to another
        "No, that was the queens imp brother" another spoke as I stood and walked towards the window to shut it.
        "Speaking of, no ones managed to see him yet" the first said with a snicker, "although he'll probably show up to drink like most men"
         "Do you like Theon will get in a drinking match with the king?" One asked with a girly giggle, making me pause to listen better.
          "Oh I hear that he has already reserved a spot at the brothel after the feast, so he'll probably do his drinking there" one continued the giggling as they got up and walked to the door and left.
I let out a small huff, to which hunter perked her ears and looked at me.
"If I ever catch you sneaking over with a man I won't give you treats for a week" I warned the dog as I put a necklace that rob had given me for my last birthday

Later——
      I sat at the frint table with the rest of the children and slowly ate, ignoring my brother and sisters as the talked and bickered or gossiped about the newcomers. The king was in my line of sight, forcing me to watch as he grabbed on a women who wasn't his wife.
       "Rob, why do men get to have mistresses and bastards, but a woman has to stay faithful" I asked him as I looked over since he sat next to me.
        "Well because it's usually an arrangement, the king is kinda expected to cheat and father several. The woman has to keep her bed for her husband so it's know that the kids she bears are only the husbands" he explained as I glanced towards mother.
       "She hates Jon" I comment as I turn away
       "He is a reminder that father cheated on her, wouldn't you feel the same?" He asked as he looked at me, giving me a knowing glance. "I mean Theon sleeps around so much-" he whispered which made my eyes go wide.
        "We are not together" I said sternly, "I'm to stay pure til marriage and Theon is not even a possibility for that"
"Don't deny it, he knows that once my father is gone he will listen to me, so he has been spilling secrets like crazy. One slip up after drinking one night and he talked about how soft your lips were, although mind you it was after describing the white he was just with and the maid he'd flirted with earlier" he said quietly to me, causing me to both becoming blushing and jealous. If he was that obsessed with kissing me, why keep going at other women? By now that mans cock outta be covered in disease.
"I won't tell anyone I know, but if you manage to change him, when I'm lord of winterfell I'll bless tHe marriage before father even hears about it. We can call it the secret wedding between a stark and a southern bloke" he said with a smile, obviously joking
       "If even half of what you just said about Theon is true, I don't think I'll ever even let him near me again." I said softly, to which a soft grunt came from behind us as Theon stood there. He leaned down to whisper some joke to rob, who gave him a laugh possibly out of pity.
       "I can assure you m'lady, the brothels know me by first name" Theon said in a pissed time, before he walked off to go do whatever he was supposed to.
        "My maids listen pretty well, he should know by know anything he does gets back to me through their gossip" I told rob, before standing up and excusing my self as I walked out of the feast, passing by Theon having some whore pressed up against him. Who knew how kingly he was.