Special Moment // Neymar Jr.

It was early Saturday morning. The air was filled with the crisp sound of rain hitting the window and a little boy's laughter. He was watching one of his favorite morning cartoons as Marbella was in the kitchen pouring a warm cup of coffee keeping an eye on the little blonde haired boy.

"Bella." The boy's voice rang through her ears, catching her attention.

Her head poked in his direction. "Yes, Davi?"

"You missing cartoons. Hurry!" He pleaded.

She giggled and played along. "Oh no, not the cartoons." She gasped. "Cartoons shall not be missed! I'm coming!" She smiled sipping her coffee while hurrying to Davi.

Never in a million years did Marbella thought she'd fall in love with a man who had a child and have so much love for that child who wasn't biologically hers, but she did. She loved Davi like he was her own. He was such a carefree child. He had many features and characteristics that mimicked his father's, the very ones that she fell in love with.

It is quite difficult to date a guy with a child because you know you always came second to them and have to realize that the guy's responsibility is mainly focused on the well being of his child. Then, eventually you have to accept the fact you would meet his child and practically change your mindset and act like a parent.

Marbella didn't mind taking on the responsibility because she absolutely loved children. Davi made the transition pretty easy and treated her with the upmost respect, which surprised her since he was only four. The difficult part of the whole situation was that Davi's father was Neymar Jr., a professional footballer and international star. Getting used to the limelight took a lot longer than being like another parent to Davi. However, Neymar treated her like a queen and never pressured her into anything she wasn't comfortable with.

After two years, she gotten used to his lifestyle and taking care of Davi when he had to travel for work. She wouldn't change her life if she were given the chance to. She loved having family time by going on random adventures, to traveling, and going to support Neymar at as many games as possible. Watching him play in the game he loves and being a father was her favorite sights to see.

Davi snuggled into her side once she got situated and watched cartoons. It was a typical weekend for them. They were always up early and let Neymar sleep in since he usually has games on the weekend, but today was his day off. They didn't want to disturb him. He would wake up when he was good and ready.

"Let's play wif ma toys. Yes?" Davi asked after some time passed.

Marbella peered down at the young boy, kissing the top of his head. "Of course, sweetie. What do you wanna do?"

"Football!" He scurried to get his tiny ball that he could use inside the house.

She shook her head. She should have known he was going to say that. He definitely like his father, always wanted to play. She couldn't say no after the puppy dog eyes he portrayed as he held up his ball.

She lifted from the couch and rearranged some of the furniture to make room for their game. Davi was warming up like he was preparing for a real showdown. It was adorable watching him trying to do pushups, yet miserably failing and running in place. Everything he learned from Neymar. Davi was constantly glued to him even when he goes to workout. He is right there beside him to whole time.

"I'm gonna beat you, little man."

He shook his head. "Nah-uh, I be the winner. I got skills." Davi flexed.

Marbella face palmed. "Did your dad teach you that?"

"Yeah! Papí says I'm as good as him and... and... showed me some moves. I a master."