Can't take it anymore

*Extreme Trigger warning sexual assault graphic depictions*

Keith and lance began walking hand in hand towards the nurse to get lance patched up.

"Good morning how can I help you----oh my! What happened sweetheart?"

Lance didn't say anything and sat still in the chair.

"He got beat up by some kid earlier who threatened him. I found him laying in the courtyard like ten minutes ago. I'm afraid his nose might be broken."

"Oh, I'm so sorry sweetie, let's get you patched up." The women smiled as she began examining lance's injuries.

She brushed her gloved fingers over the bruises on lance's face.

"Oh my, your neck is so swollen. And your nose is broken. Let me see your hand sweetie." The nurse lifted lance's hand up to the desk and examined the scrape. She took a bottle of saline spray and a large bandage out from under the desk.

"This might sting a little Okay?" She warned lance.

She sprayed his hand and quickly wrapped it up in a soft bandage.

After she fixed his hand, she placed a cool silver brace over his nose and reinforced it with a strip of medical tape.

"Okay sweetie, I'm going to send you to the office so you can report that kid alright? Afterwards, if you'd like to go home, I can write you a pass."

"Thank you so much miss. I'll make sure he's okay."

Keith thanked the nurse as he gently helped lance out of the chair and down to the office.

"Feel better sweetheart!" The nurse called out feeling bad for lance.

Keith opened the big glass door and led lance in by the hand to the front desk.

"Hi, we need to see the principal." Keith told the secretary.

"Okay sweetie, I'll show you to his office.

The small woman led Keith and lance to the back of the office where the principal was waiting.

"Hello boys, come on in."

Keith grabbed lance's hand and sat him down on the small chair in from of his desk.

"So, what's the problem?"

Lance stayed quiet and didn't say much.

"Lance? You have to tell him what happened so we can get him in trouble. You don't want him getting away with this do you?" Keith gripped lance's hand tightly.

"Ok." Lance mumbled.

"I was sitting on a bench in the courtyard and all of a sudden this kid came up to me and threatened me---"

Lance stopped talking remembering the pain he experienced just a few minutes ago.

"Lance? Are you alright?" The principal asked concerned for his student.

Lance turned away feeling a few tears roll down his cheeks.

"Lance?" Keith noticed lance's tears and turned to the principle.

"Can I take him home? He's been through alot today." Keith asked feeling concerned for his boyfriend.

"Sure Keith, I'll excuse you today. Go on. I'll check the security camera and find out who did this."

"Thank you sir."

Keith grabbed lance's hand and led him to lances car.

Lance wiped his eyes quickly feeling embarrassed.