chapter 2: The End!?

The title makes it sound like this is the last chapter, but it's not. It's just the title of the story ^﹏^

I look up to see the boy standing there in shock as I lay bleeding out on the ground, it was a hit and run. The last thing I remember was jumping out in the middle of the road to push him out of the way. So here I am, my eyesight getting blurry. My breathing is becoming faint and my heart is slowing down...

 I feel hands on my waist, I look over to see the boy rolling me over and picking me up. He said something, and I couldn't hear him. I look at him confused, he looked at me then he laid me down on the sidewalk and grabbed his phone.

I looked over to the other side of the road to look at my house, the lights of the house were being turned on. I tried to move, but my body wouldn't move, I looked away, I didn't want to cry, too late, I had a tear roll down my face. I felt a soft hand caress my cheek. I opened my eyes to find the boy crying, I'm confused, why is he crying. I try to lift my hands at first it felt heavy, but I had to comfort him, I pushed myself to lift my arm. I slowly saw my hand, make its way to his cheek.

He looked concerned and sad all I could do was smile for his sake, 'it will be ok' is all I hear, before I hear sirens and bright flashing lights I look over to see my house lights had turned on and before I could see my parents, the ambulance was in the way with police cars and many people from my neighborhood.

I feel the boy's hand leave my face as I look up he's being pushed back my arm falls limp and I can't help but feel scared when he's not here. I feel my eyes start to burn up. I'm overflowed with emotions and how to feel. there tears flowing down my face. The ambulance sirens and police sirens are getting louder and louder. 'i'm scared' 'im scared' is all I could repeat in my head. 

my eyelids grew heavy and my bodies going limp. My heart slowed and my breathing became shakey... I'm scared. I can't look away from that boy. I try and try to say something, but all they hear is my whimpers and screams. I grab hold of the paramedic's arm. He looked at me with concern. I smile at him and then take my hand and point to the boy being held back from coming to my side. He looks at the boy and then says something to the police officer. 

The police officer looks back and sees me and then he looks at the boy. he lets go of him, the boy comes running to my side. he grabs my hand and I hold onto his hand like I've known him forever and he's my life force. 'I'm never letting go' is the last thing I tell myself before everything went blank and the sounds went silent. 

End...