PART 75

# Euijin POV

" I'll go and buy some bread for our break first "

Kijung said. All of us were awake at 6 morning. Yeah , it's still early but we can't fall asleep so we're awake.

" Did our manager hyung knew about this ?"

Daewon asked.

" Yeah he knew. I told him "

Feeldog answered.

" What did you told him ?"

I asked.

" All. About your sister. Our Jun and Chan and more . It's better to be honest and tell him the truth from lying "

He said. Yeah , that's why he's our leader. I just nodded. A doctor came in our room. Check Jun's condition. Then he looked at me.

" You're y/n's family right ?"

He asked. I nodded.

" I have a good news to you. Y/n's temperatures have cooled down so she's in a good conditions now. We'll change her room. We'll transfer her to this room. It's okay right ? "

I smiled and nodded.

" Thanks you doctor "

All of us thanked the doctor.

" But still, it doesn't mean that her temperature can't be high again so please take care of her "

All of us nodded. We'll transfer her to here now.

# Chan POV

I looked at y/n. All of us were looking at her , silently. Now , she's also in this room. In a ward with Jun. Two beds in a room. But , she's still doesn't wake up yet.

" Hyung "

Kijung arrived with some breads. All of us looked at him.

" Manager hyung want to meet Euijin hyung , Feeldog hyung and Daewon hyung "

He said. Three of them wake up and make their way out if this room. Hojung hyung wake up.

" I'll have some fresh air "

He said. Marco hyung wake up .

" I'll follow you "

Two of them get out from the room leaving me ,Jun , Hansol hyung and Kijung.

" I want to buy some stuffs and foods at the store. Want to follow me ?"

Kijung asked. Hansol hyung nodded. I was hungry so I agreed to follow them.

# Jun POV

All of them get out from this room leaving me and y/n. I looked at her. I hold her hand. It's still hot but not as hot as yesterday. I closed my eyes.

Wake up please. Wake up and look at me . I missed your smile, your laugh , your hug , your kisses . I just missed YOU.

Then, I felt her hand make a move in my hand. I looked at her.

" Y/n ?"

Y/n's eyes opened slowly. I looked at her.

Thank God !

" You're awake , y/n "

I pulled her in my hug.

" Oppaa "

I broke the hug

" Yes ?"

" I want to sit .."

She said while trying to get up to sit . I helped her. She looked at me.

" You're alright ?"

She asked.

" Yes I am. How bout you ? Is it hurt ? I mean your head ? Cause you were having a high fever last night "

" I'm fine. But still , my head is hurt now  "

She said while smiling.

Ohmygod I missed that smile.

I caressed her hair while smiling . I give a peck on his cheek.

" I missed you soo much "

I said.

" Ahh ! Right ! Hyungs ! I must tell them this ! "

I take out my phone and right a message and send it to our group chat.