PART 73

# Jun POV

I take a look around my room once again. All of them were sleeping. I tried to stand up by myself. My upper part of waist was killing me with it pain. I hold it . I stand up . I take a step and step slowly. Carefully so I'll not wake any of them up. I make my way to y/n's room to found a doctor in front of her room.

" Excuse me, can I get in ?"

I asked. The doctor shook his head.
My upper part of waist was hurting but I hold it in and get on my knees. The doctor looked shocked.

" What are you doing sir ?"

The doctor asked.

" Please. Just this once. I need to meet her "

I begged. The doctor helped me stand up.

" Okay you may go in but just for 3 minutes "

He said. I thanked him and get in y/n's room. I sit beside her. I hold her hand. It was firing. It was sooo hot. I looked at her face. The face that always fake a smile to hide all of her problems so she'll not make other worries about her. A face that always try to do some aegyo to me if I was sad or in bad mood. A face that have a beautiful and sweet smile. A face that always does a cat eyes when want something so she'll get it. Oh my God. I missed her. I caressed her face and her hair. I burst into cry.

" Wake up please. You can't die. You can't leave me alone. I need you. We promised to get through all challenges together "

I cried.

" Please.... Wake up y/n "

The doctor then called me to get out. I looked at her one more time and place a kiss at her forehead and lips. 

" You'll wake up. You're strong. I'll wait for you y/n "

I get out from her room.