Jouku And His "Friends"

"You're Andromeda Estrada's daughter?" His voice was becoming more worried than honey now. I mentally smirked at my grandmother's achievements. 

"No, not her daughter. That was my mom..."

"We should grieve," he suggested. "Or more accurately, you should grieve."

"She doesn't deserve it. You didn't know her like I did."

"A death in a family is still a death in a family, no matter who it is."

"I'm the one that caused her death, which is why my dad was trying to kill me. I'm done grieving for people  that don't deserve sympathy," I explained.

"I'm Jouku," he introduced. He stuck out his hand fof me to shake.

I refused him. "I'm not one for human contact."

"It's a polite thing to do," he reached down and grabbed my hand. I was instantly transported into a weird field of flowers. It had multiple kinds, but I never knew their names because I never cared to know their names.

"Andromeda, come back here!" Someone yelled behind me.

I looked to see a couple of guys running after me. They looked really close to Jouku without actually looking like him. I didn't know their names, yet they were chasing after me like I knew every single thing that there was to know about them.

I turned away to run away from, but then I remembered that it wasn't real, so they shouldn't be able to see me. This must be the future of some sort, but I didn't see myself.

Usually that happened when I saw someone's future with me apart of it. That didn't happen this time.

"Andromeda, there you are! We were looking all over for you. Did you forget your duties?"

"My duties?" I heard myself ask.

"Yes, you have a class with Jouku! He won't be happy that you forgot after you two broke up," a guy on both my left and my right grabbed the arm on that side and dragged my body back up the hill that I just ran down.

"I don't give a rat's ass that he will be mad. He is not a threat," I said almost deadpan, like I didn't believe that someone so handsome could bring such pain and loss.

"You should care, for I can now do whatever I want to you," a voice that sounded like Jouku's warned behind me. Before I could react, a sharp pain flew through my shoulder as I shrieked out in both this future and in reality.

The shriek rang out through the forest like an off-key bell ringing over and over again. I pulled my hand out from under his and jumped from the beanch to the ground.

"Is that what you plan to do with me? Torture me and almost kill me in order to get what you want?" I asked him as he jumped down after me.

"What are you talking about?"

I rolled my eyes, then thought of something: either he was really a good actor, or he really didn't understand what was going on. But that wouldn't make sense, because how could someone not know what was going on, yet know and fully understand who my grandmother was? Now, to test that...

"What do you think I was talking about?" I walked slowly to him, knowing that it'll make him nervous.

"You mean when I touched you?" He answered with a question. "Don't worry, I saw it too. You don't have to be afraid of the future."

"Damn straight. The future is uncertain, therefore that image may or may not happen. For your sake, however, you better prey that it doesn't happen."

"And why is that?" He asked in the cockiest tone I have ever heard out of a person.

"This is why," I said with the same cocky tone. Without lifting my hands, (honestly, I didn't need to) I said the spell that I needed aloud.

His breathing quickened as his legs failed him. He fell forward onto the ground as his legs and arms turned into a crimson liquid. He screamed as I pulled what was left of his limbs away.

"Stop! Stop this please, I beg you! I get your point, just please stop this," He pleaded and all traces of his cockiness were gone. I smirked as I returned his limbs back to normal.

I walked a short distance away from him, but just as I heard footsteps, I snapped my fingers and Jouku was levitating in the air with his feet a good eight feet from the ground. As I walked back to him, he started to isolate slowly counterclockwise.

"I wasn't trying to sneak up on you if that was what you were thinking," Jouku said evenly, but I still heard the fear in his tone.

Pretending to play along, I said, "Oh." I dropped him like I made a mistake. I didn't, of course, but I want to seem human to him for some reason. Something inside of me rang to the surface whenever he looked at me with those intense, green eyes. I didn't like it at all.

"I want to take you somewhere, just until you can survive on your own without magic."

"Why would I do that? Did you know that I was trained in every weapon that there ever was?"

"Sword?" He tested.

"Da," I confirmed.

"Knout?"

"Da."

"Nagyka?"

"Da."

"Flagellum?"

"Da. Can we move on?" I asked and started to walk away from him again. Since I was pretty far ahead of him, he ran up to me. His hands moved in blurs as I felt one go around my waist as anouther shielded my eyes.

The last thing I heard was Jouku whispering in my ear, "you're going with me whether you like it or not."

Then everything went dark.

Hey peoples! So, here's the next update... I would love it if you tell me what you think on it!

Or maybe even where you think Jouku took little miss killingspree...

I would really love to hear what you have to say, so please comment and vote.

I also apologize for not updating sooner. My school is making it almost impossible to update like I really want to.

Peace out and love to all,

HarleyQuinn7518

XOXO