Chapter 34

Jungkook's POV-

"Holy shit, I am fucking scared" I was shaking, a nervous wrecck.

"Deep breathes Jungkook, you'll be fine. I promise he'll say yes" Jimin stated, giving me a reassuring hug.

"Are you sure? I'm not sure. I am really not sure" I got even more nervous.

"Bitch, of course he is going to say yes! Please calm your ass down in the mean time." Jin hyung was trying to be as calm as he possibly could too, he didn't want to be so excited and causing a commotion to where Taehyung would hear it after trying to be destracted from the others.

"I'm sorry Jimin and Jin hyung, I am just not myself. I never done this before." I gave a more upsetting look, since I've never been in these certain situations, especially this.

"It is alright, we are here for you. Now go get him. Okay? We are right behind you. We promise" Jimin smiled to while making me feel a bit better, I had both of them calming me down which eventually worked.

Taehyung's POV-

"Um, okay. What is going on guys?" I was concerned, I didn't know why they were all try ro destract me.

"Nothing! Why would you say that?" Hoseok quickly added, making me even more concerned than I already am.

"Hoseok, really? But, seriously there is nothing to worry about" Yoongi hit him in the back of head calmly saying.

"Than, why are you guys acting weirdly?" I raised up one of my eyebrows.

"Sorry, if we are." Namjoon sighed, looking at both the other two with a look 'don't you even start'

I shrugged it off for now, and just continued.

3rd persons P.O.V:
Yes, Jungkook was extremly nervous. But, he had to face the fact he IS proposing to the person he loves the most. He wanted to shake the feeling off of rejection but, it felt stuck in his head.

With both Jimin and Jin hyung helping him became more confident and better about the situation.

Luckily for those 3, Taehyung didn't know what IS exactly happening at this point, he was curious of why all the 3 were acting weird but, again he shrugged it off and they went back to what they were previsouly doing.

Jungkook walked in a handsome ass suit, flowers. And what Taehyung didn't understand not just flowers but, in his pocket was a a proposel ring.

The 4 shot their heads up to the shutting of the door, and the 3 boys with Jungkook already knew what was happening smiled widly.

"What's all this?" Taehyung questioned, he was clueless.

The hyungs moved to the side where they could see perfectly what was going to happen and they were so fucking ready.

Jungkook took a deep breathe before talking and added. "It's been a long journey between us, and I couldn't be more happy having you as a best friend and boyfriend all in one. There has been so much shit, and with that we somehow still found the way to go through it together. Thank you for being such a great best friend when we first met and a great ass boyfriend since." Jungkook took another deep breathe, wipping a tear away. Taehyung was tearing up just like he was. "I wouldn't be as happy as I am today, and oh gosh we are always stupid as hell when we are together, and it's hilarious. I could never forget that every single day even through our relationship we call each other homie. You're literally my everything. Will you marry me Kim Taehyung?"

Jungkook kneeled down, tears running down his face, with the ring right in front.

Taehyung than wipped his remaining tears, covering his mouth.

"Of course I fucking would Jeon Jungkook" While Taehyung was sniffling he raised his voice a bit with the hear of happiness.

The hyungs all clapped, with tears running down their faces as well. This was a moment all them literally dyed for.

@guccitae posted a photo-

❤️ 3.8k
guccitae- even through shit, we always go through it together. And now I can call you my finacé | 👥 @jeon_cena

Loading comments..
jiminie- I was a mess lol, but I'm so happy for you guys 🥺
guccitae- I was crying myself- 🤧 @jiminie
_yoongles- Me crying was the least likely that would've ever happen. But, it did make me cry. I am so happy for you two and always will be ❤
jeon_cena- I was having a heart attack while doing it 😩
prince_jin- I'm happy this fucking happened.
its.monie- congRaTsS 🥰
yourlocal.sunshine- something that needed to happen.
only_ninaa- damn. I really be wishing I be there, but congrats loves 🥺❤️💗
Vkook08- I really wasn't ready 👀😤🙌🏼
Yoon- my heart stopped, congRaTs!
AnalysisBTS- CONGRATS BABYS!!! 💕
Jackson.: The boys grown up so much! Congrats you two. I am happy for both of you! 💗
Bam9: congratsss !
MarkT- you two deserve it, congrats 💛
LJB- confetti 🙌🏼

Got7-
• Jackson- Jackson.
• Bam9- BamBam
• MarkT- Mark
• LJB- JB