❤❤DESTINIED TO FALL❤❤

PART 1.....

    HI GUYS I am back with the first part.  I HOPE U WILL LIKE IT.pls give me ur valuable COMMENTS.So now enough of my bak bak.lets start...... 

        👸👸  HEROINE' S ENTRY...👸👸

So the story starts from a house. The name plate is shown and it's return GADODIA HOUSE. As we go inside we could see a room which is full of darkness and we could here someone continuously sobbing.And  we see further a girl is sitting  digging her face in her knees and continuously crying. After sometimes she look forward and she is  revealed to be our swara . She goes towards the balcony and tears were continuously flowing from her eyes like river.She look up towards the sky and starts saying something.
   Swara: Maa why you left me maa. Main yaha akeli hu maa pls waapis aajao pls.u know today also papa punished me as today there was a important meeting in office. I had told to papa that today I will be late and come till 8 in evening instead of 7 b..b( sobs) but maa I came only 10 min late as there was no auto. Ragu ( ragini) asked me that she will drop me but I rejected as u know na maa that papa don't like if come with somebody. Today  also  I have to clean whole house 5 times and do not have my dinner and tomorrow's bf.Maa u know I am very tired and hungry but I know papa must be doing it for my betterment only I know he love me but he never shows it. ( she sees the time and it's 8 :55 she quickly run downstairs and went to the kitchen.she comes out with food in her hand and places it one dinner table.After 2 min a man in his late 40s comes with a boy in his late 20s. They come and sits on the dining table and says with a stern look.

Man : hey u girl ab kya muhurat nikalvaau serve the food fast and get lost from here.

Boy: yes serve fast.din bhar kuch kaam nahi karti kaamchor kahiki.
( they are revealed to be SHEKHAR and ayush.)
Swara just nods and serves them and gets back to her room.

After 10 min there is loud sound thad..... swara who was standing in her own thoughts was shocked.suddenly she hears a shout swara..... swara.....
She was just shaking due to fear.she quickly goes down and stands in front of her so called angry father.

Swara:ye.. yes pa..papa.
(And in return she got a tight slap)
Tears started flowing down from her eyes.
Shekhar: what the hell is this. Is this the way to make the food it's so tasteless.namak dala hai ya namak ki  barsat ki hai.go and taste it.
She silently goes takes  spoon and a little bit from a bowl.but she finds it normal.
Swara: pa..pa...papa I ..it's normal.
And 1 more tight slap
Shekhar: I know it's normal but in my plate it's salty I know u done it purposely so that I can die as I am a bp patient. Hai na u bloody speak dammit.
Swara: no papa.
SHEKHAR : shut up just shut up. Get lost from here and today u will sleep on floor without blanket .understood.
Swara just nods and  runs from there.

In her room.....
Swara is continuously crying sitting on the cold floor.
Swara : maa 1 more punishment.maa pls I cannot leave here any more. Ya toh take me to u or pray to God and send someone as my angel maa.pls...

In dining hall....
SHEKHAR : so how was my plan ayush.
Ayush: perfect dad now she will be in her limits.haaaaahaaaa( laughs evilly)
(.yes it was shekhars and ayush plan to make her suffer.)
The screen freezes on their laughing face and swara crying face......

So guys here I end this part will try to post next part soon.byee love u all😚😚😚.

Precap: hero ENTRY  😉😉

                                           By ur shravu

             ✒✒✒✒✒✒✒🖋🖋🖋