The Prologue

The world destroyed by world war lV. The mechanical technology was very advanced due to the need for weapons,ships,armor. The aftermath of the wasteland was brute, there was nothing for miles but greys and blacks colors and holes. But little of the world was intact.Little parts of China,South Korea,Japan,and Russia. The Americas and small bits of South America. Europe was destroyed but France,Uk, Sweden,and Germany Plus more smaller parts. Africa was almost completely lost due to the fact that it's where the war started but such small parts were left all over that they couldn't reform. Australia was left with the less landloss and due to that fact they were the ones to get the world mostly together.The Australian Alliance was formed to support each other counties with unity of sharing their technology and knowledge and resources to forge a new era. The Australian Alliance decided to put schools for mechanical soldiers to supply the need for troop reform before the other counties that made their own alliances attacked for supplies. Students who were moved to the new schools quickly learned and formed new games,competitions,and traditions.
But a boy was about to transfer to one of these schools.