(2)

It was a peaceful night in Detroit. Everyone had gone to bed and were resting peacefully. Well, almost everyone. There was a particular human and an android who were not resting.

Gavin's Pov.

Conan and I have been listening to the radio while tidying up the kitchen. He was putting the last can in the cupboard and then we were going to head to bed, but thenI hear a familiar tune come on. Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani. I looked over at Conan and when he wasn't looking I jumped onto the kitchen table and started dancing.
I see him whip his head around as soon as I'm on the table. For a minute he just stares at me, LED spinning yellow. Then his lips turn to a smirk and he starts singing.
"I heard that you were talking shit and you didn't think that I would hear it." He struts forward, swinging he hips. I feel heat creeping up my neck.
"Few times Ive been around that track so its not just gonna happen like that cuz I ain't no hollaback girl I ain't no hollaback girl." He's screaming the lyrics now and my I fumble overy own feet because damn.
I was so focused on him and watching his every move. Then, my foot landed a little to far off the end of the table and I fall on the floor. "Ow..." I mumble.
Conan stops singing and just laughs at me. "It's not funny." I scold him, but his laughter doesn't slow much. Though he does come over to me. He takes my hand and and pulls me up, planting a kiss on my forehead and sighs.
"I love you, you adorable idiot."