"That's your punishment for leaving me, don't you ever do something like that again, now lay down so I can finally have a peaceful relaxing day."

You blushed laying your head back onto his chest, you didn't say it but you actually liked the punishment. You felt really embarrassed, it was supposed to be a punishment and here you were wanting him to spank you again.

"I missed you short cake, I really missed you"

You moved up to snuggle against Katakuri's neck kissing his cheek, you had missed him too. Honestly you felt stupid for the days you left, talking it out would have been the better answer. You placed multiple butterfly kisses all over Katakuri's face and neck until you felt him pinch your butt.

"Ow that still stings you know"

"Well be good so I won't have to punish you"

You rolled your eyes laying back on your lovers hard chest, you really didn't want to think about anything else but Katakuri right now. You two had been through so much and have yet to have a personal day for just the two of you sense everything had settled down.

"Let's do something active today Kata-kun"

He leaned down whispering in your ear, you turned red at his request shaking your head demanding that he suggest something else.

" Wanna cook dessert? I'm hungry"

"Sure sure, but you really need to start eating more than just sweets"

You and Katakuri were in the kitchen making both of your favorite sweets Strawberry short cakes, and doughnuts. At first both of you were serious wanting to focus on each of your desserts. That was until you got bored of the silence and decided to flick whip cream all over Katakuri. Now you were hiding behind the bar of Katakuri's kitchen, he didn't say nor do anything but look at you. You were expecting him to yell, move, or even throw something back. But the fact that he didn't it scared you even more than him making a move did, finally Katakuri moved to pick up his bowl full of melted chocolate for his doughnut. And out of no were Katakuri disappeared, that was until he appeared right behind you dumping chocolate all over you. You didn't know weather to laugh or cry, the chocolate was so warm and sticky. You had set yourself up for failure thinking you would get away with just flicking whip cream on him. Katakuri picked you up by your waist setting you on the bar, he leaned down licking chocolate off of your cheek and breast. You were so caught up in watching him lick the sweet dessert off of you that you didn't notice him unbuckling his pants.

"Let's get you cleaned up, yea?"

Katakuri took you to the bathroom running a hot bath, you bathed each other and relaxed in each others embrace not needing words to make the moment anymore loving.

That night you were ready to have a peaceful rest with Katakuri, you honestly didn't sleep well those days you were away from him, now you could finally have a good nights sleep with him holding you. Well that was until he decided to get a little frisky.

"Katakuri let go of my breast"

"But they're so soft, kinda like mochi"

You rolled your eyes

"The next time I want us to be active and go out I want you to be as enthusiastic about it as you are groping me"

You rolled over laying your back on Katakuri's chest, thinking you had won the argument, but that just couldn't happen with a man like Katakuri.

"Well earlier I told you to sit on my face, that's an activity, but you didn't want to so don't blame me."

You turned around frowning with a dark blush on your face, damn him and his smart ass mouth.

"Whatever, goodnight!"

The smirk on Katakuri's face made you more angry than anything, you'd punch him if he wasn't such a handsome bastard. You could feel your eyes getting heavy and you were ready to let sleep overtake you until you felt some wandering hands again.

"Katakuri get your hands of my ass!"

"You mean this sponge cake"

"UGHHHH"

Katakuri gave a chuckle smirking to himself once again letting go of your bottom. Unknown to you though when you were deep in sleep he would put one hand on your ass and one on your breast. You'd be in for a surprise in the morning and Katakuri couldn't wait to see you embarrassed all over again.

 You'd be in for a surprise in the morning and Katakuri couldn't wait to see you embarrassed all over again

(Ignore that he beat up he still cute lmao)