017

The cozy warm bed was no match for the waft of a mouth-watering aroma as it aroused the girl from her sleep. Her eyes opened slowly, allowing the gentle rays of the morning sun in to start a new day. Instinctively, she turned her gaze to her right. But to her slight disappointment, it was empty.

"Where's he?"

A subtle clanking sound further down the suite caught her attention.

Sana propped herself off the bed and waded towards the source. There he was at the kitchen counter with his back facing her, apparently engrossed in his task. Sana wore a mischievous grin and crept behind him cautiously, not wanting to alert the unsuspecting prince. She knew exactly where his weak spots were, after a surprising discovery at the beach yesterday. And with her fingers ready for the ultimate surprise, she playfully jabbed him by the sides, causing the prince to squeal out at the sudden contact, dropping a metal spoon on the kitchen top with a loud clank.

Sana was a little surprised by the very girly sound he made.

"What was that?" She remarked casually.

Dahyun cursed mentally and immediately turned around to face the girl, and spoke in a deep tone.

"I know, i know what you're thinking but my voice can't help it! Puberty didn't really do much for me."

Sana raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

Dahyun's mental thought to protect her disguise kicked in right away.

"Yes," Dahyun continued to deepen her voice, ending it with a low growl purposely as she stared into the girl's eyes with both her hands placed strategically on the other girl's waist.

Feeling the heat from his intense gaze and his warm hands on her waist, Sana's heart was swiftly sent into a rapid flutter. She looked away shyly, pretending to be interested in his handiwork in the kitchen.

"What are you making?" She asked gingerly, trying to peek past his shoulder.

But before the girl managed to steal a quick look, Dahyun was quick to change position with Sana with her fast footwork. Teasingly, Dahyun placed a hand up against the cupboard above and the other one on the counter top as she edged nearer towards the girl in a slow agonising manner. Sana was now trapped with nowhere to go, as the kitchen counter was up against her back.

"What do you think?" Dahyun asked in a low voice, highly certain that it would send the girl's mind into a fumble. She smirked cunningly as she reached behind the girl, and proceeded scooping a ball of ice cream from the opened tub that was hidden from the girl's view.

"B-breakfast?" Sana stuttered nervously.

"Are you hungry? Or you want something more satisfying?" Dahyun teased her further as she held the melting chocolate ice cream in front of the girl, licking it off seductively right under Sana's eyes.

By now, the girl's breathing was getting faster and harder while her heart raced at his suggestive words and action. She certainly did not imagine they would be doing it over a kitchen counter, instead of the bed. Sana shut her eyes as he drew nearer and nearer.

"It will be good." Dahyun further emphasised the word.

Dahyun suppressed her laughter, seeing the girl cringing away uncomfortably. Deciding it was enough of the 'manly' act, Dahyun reached for the porcelain plate on the counter behind Sana.

"I hope you are hungry cause I woke up real early to make this!"

The familiar aroma that woke her up in the first place was now right in front of her. Sana opened her eyes, surprised to see a neatly decorated plate of waffles with an assortment of berries and nuts, topped with a scoop of chocolate ice cream.