010

The car journey to the riding stable was pretty fast. It took them only thirty minutes to reach from the palace. Every facility was of top notch. The greenery pasture and the vast riding track over the area were huge, and not to mention, a special designated area for the Korean traditional horseback archery, one of the sports, which Prince Minseok was said to excel it.

There was even a small nature reserve park linked from the stable, as pointed out by Prince Yesung when they were on the road, 5 minutes away from the stable.

"It seems like we have reached before them. Why don't you wait for them in the viewing area while I have a word with the trainers first? Gotta make sure the horses are in top shape before riding." Prince Yesung then instructed his men to escort Sana to the air-conditioned platform while he made his way to the horses' holding area with another aide.

Sana waited patiently for the others to turn up as she wandered around the viewing platform aimlessly, the men clad in full black suit, following closely behind.

"It's fine, you all can relax"

"Your Highness, this is an order from His Highness. We have to ensure your safety."

"But it is safe around here.."

Before the bodyguards could give her yet another inflexible reply, she heard a loud voice coming from outside.

"Come on, just go in!" Jeongyeon said exasperatedly as she pulled Dahyun into the compound.

Dahyun was trying to resist Jeongyeon as she still wasn't prepared to face Sana after their little almost kissing incident last night. However, when she caught Sana's eyes on them, she stopped right away, causing her to stumble forward a little. But she quickly regained her composure and acted normal like always.

"Hey, hello!" Dahyun chirped brightly, concealing her tensed inner self.

Sana looked at them a little startled.

"It's a nice day, isn't it?" Jeongyeon added. She was determined to help those two as she recalled Jo Kwon's advice."Step 1, make sure they are comfortable in front of each other. Nobody would ever make the first step if they continue to be in an awkward position."

"Perfect for a little leisure riding, right?"

Dahyun eyed Jeongyeon, hoping she would keep her mouth shut. The last thing she needed was Jeongyeon's help, which for some unknown reasons could possibly turn into something disastrous.

"Ahh, I'm starving!" Dahyun said purposely as she looked beyond the crowd at the food displayed at the long table, in an attempt to distract her bodyguard.

To Dahyun's surprise, Jeongyeon walked up to Sana.

"Your Highness, let's go choose the horses." Jeongyeon announced vibrantly, showing Sana the way.

Sana, startled by Jeongyeon's action, flinched slightly at her sudden vibrant act. But upon seeing the latter cheerful face, she relented, smiling in response to her friendly approach.

"Your Highness," Jeongyeon said, referring to Dahyun who was still standing near the exit, "What are you waiting for? Lead the way!"

Dahyun made a scouring face at Jeongyeon. Sana chuckled at their reactions and for a brief moment, there was an envious feeling for Jeongyeon's exceptional relationship with the Prince.

Jeongyeon immediately started to pull Sana along until a figure came into her view, obstructing her from exiting.

"Sorry, Your Highness but you can't leave. His Highness has ordered to remain here until he returns." It was Prince Yesung's personal bodyguard, Kang In, whom Jeongyeon knew him as a kind but strict senior back during their training days. However, their friendship became strained when Kang In was assigned under Prince Yesung, while Jeongyeon remained in the palace, groomed to be the royal guard for Dahyun under the orders of her father, Sir Yoo, the head of royal security act.