How Rude

Stranger: Hi

You: How did you get my number?

Stranger: Rude

You: Please tell me how that's rude, how is it rude that I want to know why a freaking stranger got my number!

Stranger: I saw you on the bird and your number was in your bio

Stranger: Sorry I don't mean to sound rude but why were you dumb enough to put your number in your bio?

You: Excuse You?! Why were you dumb enough to text a total stranger?

You: And btw are you like being an internet stalker or something?

You: Like that makes me so uncomfortable where's your mom?

Stranger: Toùche

You: 😒

You: What is your name anyways?

Stranger: Lauren

You: And I should believe you why? Your name could be Patricia for all I know

Stranger: My Twitter is @LaurenJauregui

You: You could be directing me to someone else's Twitter!

Stranger: Ugh I'm not here look

Your POV

Stranger is calling you...

Oh look Lauren is calling me or Patricia or Robert or whoever this stranger is.

I answered the phone, put it on speaker and then hid behind my bed. "Hello" a husky voice said through the phone. I let out a squeaky hello before clearing my throat. I heard a melodic laugh before hearing "You don't sound as tough as you act while texting" she said while laughing again. I pouted even though I knew she couldn't see me "You don't sound as weird as you do while texting"I shot back. "And she's back" she said while letting out a breathy laugh.

Posting a part two to this as well