BONUS CHAPTER

Okay I couldn't help myself-

"Dazai... are you sure about this...?" Chuuya whispered to the taller figure. Dazai looked at Chuuya, they where both adults now and both employed.
"You can join me if you want Chuuya..." Dazai whispered back.
They where both stood upon the highest building in Yokohama, on the edge above the thousands of people and vehicles. Lights illuminating the port-city below them. Darkness above them as they stood in the wind.
"I want to always be with you Dazai... but before we jump I want to ask you..." Chuuya started, Dazai hummed, "Why are we doing this...?"
"Because Chuuya, there is nothing more to do."
"What if we live?"
"Then... there is reason worth living for somewhere..."
Chuuya nodded as Dazai held him close. They both felt the world slow down as they left the solid structure of the building, the wind had silenced. It was as if, time had stopped itself.
It felt like weeks had gone by, years almost until Chuuya flinched. His feet had gone cold as he realised Dazai had fainted. He clamped his eyes shut, waiting for impact.

Any second now...

Almost dead...

It will all...

Disappear...

Chuuya gasped, opening his eyes wide. His body numb as he activated his ability. He couldn't do it. He couldn't bring himself to die. He looked down and noticed he and Dazai where a few centimetres away from the ground. People staring at them as Chuuya deactivate his gift, holding Dazai closely.

"I'm sorry Dazai... I couldn't bring myself to it..." Chuuya whispered to the supposed unconscious man.
"It's okay Chuuya... I found my reason living..." Dazai murmured, surprising the ginger.
"What is it?" He asked, curious as to what had gave the other man a reason to live.
Dazai chuckled as he sat up, "You Chibi."
Dazai groaned in pain as Chuuya punched him the face.
"I will kill you if you call me that again!" He roared as his lover laughed.