Never Be - Luke

Heyyy so I hope you liked the Michael imagine, it was kind of hard because I'm not a michael girl but I liked writing it because it made the whole it could be you thing a lot more acheivable and I think that's pretty cool. So anyways this one is going to be a Luke Hemmings imagine and I chose luke because hes really sweet and i feel like its easy to picture how he would treat his girlfriend. I also chose him because one of my best friends is a total luke girl so Elyse this is for you bb 😘 Okay and i chose the song never be because its a really really pretty song and it literally makes me cry sometimes and also i just feel like it kind of mimics the way that i would see luke treating a girl so yeah oh and again im trying to keep it PG but sorry if i get a little carried away because luke is bae. Alright i hope you like it. Oh and for those of you who don't know, Y/F/N means your full name, I use it a few times here so I just wanted to nake sure that everyone understood. Okay thankk youuu!

xxCharlottexx

When you open your eyes the first thig you see is Luke looking down at you smiling and a smile spreads across your face. "Good morning beautiful"

"Thanks Lukey" you say yawning "What time is it?"

"Uhm its like 8:30 why?"

"Luke we have to be at the studio for 9:00!" You say as you jump out of bed.

"Crap, I forgot." Luke sighs as he slides put of bed. You throw on a pair of skinny jeans and white lace tank top amd Luke changes into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a baseball tee. You leave Luke's flat as quickly as you can and you hop in his buick. He pulls out of his spot and starts driving to the studio. You stop at a red light and he looks over at you smiling and kisses you on the cheek.

"What was that for?" you say giggling.

"For being so beautiful." Luke says smiling at you. You grab his free hand and lace your fingers in with his and smile up at him. You finally get to the studio at 9:10 and you rush up to the recording room. When you get in Calum sighs.

"Late again mate? Thats the second time this week." Calum says laughing.

"Give 'em a break Cal, we're leaving tomorrow." Ashton says elbowing Calum in the side. You notice Lukes face fall a bit as Ashton says tomorrow.

"You're right mate, sorry you should be late, make the most of it." Calum says blushing.

"Actually about the tour..." you say looking up at Luke, "I found out a few months ago that I can take online courses and still get all of my credits i need for me degree..."

"Are you saying what i think you're saying?" Luke says, holding both of your hands and looking into your eyes.

"I'm coming on tour with you!" you squeal.

Calum Ashton and Michael cheer and Luke wraps his arms around your waist, picks you up and spins you around. He stops and holds your hands and says "You're not kidding are you? You're actually coming!"

"Yeah I'm actually coming! I talked to your producer and he said it would be good for you to have me around, he said you're happier when you're with me." You say smiling up at him. Luke kisses you hard and when he pulls back he mouthes "I love you." and you mouth back "I love you too."

"Alright lovebirds, Luke has to go in the recording studio now, were just finishing the vocals. Y/N, you can sit here." Michael interrupts pointing to a couch close to the window to the recording room.

"Alright mate I'm coming," Luke says shoving Michael a bit, "And I'll see you when I get out." Luke says smiling down at you. Luke kisses you on the cheek and heads into the studio. You watch the guys record through the one way window and you can't hear them but you can tell that they're having a great time in there. The audio guy motions for you to come over to him. You do, and he hands you a headset. You put it on and you can hear what the guys are recording. Lukes solo comes up, "Even though my dizzy head is numb, I swear my heart is never giving up." You look at his face and he's so into it, you feel like the luckiest girl on earth just to be standing where you are and listening to Luke sing like this. You cant help but smile as he walks out and wraps his arms around your waist.