A Moment of Us [Part 1]

Third Person POV

A light came across the room from between the curtains in her room. Bird voices chirping happily from outside, waking her up with the warm feeling of a peaceful morning that just begun. Slowly opening her eyes, Haruna gently reached and searched beside her for a person she always loves to cuddle with in the morning. Her girlfriend, Rina. Being in the same number 1 all-girl rock band in Japan, makes them barely have any leisure time together. So on their days off like this, Haruna didn't want anything else but to cuddle with her girlfriend until noon.

Still, with half closed eyes and the lingering feeling of sleep, Haruna frowned because she couldn't feel any Rina-shaped-body beside her. Finally she opened her eyes and indeed there was no Rina next to her. Groaning and sitting up while ruffling her hair, Haruna wondered where her girlfriend could be.

"Where is she? It's still like 06.00 AM." Haruna thought.

Feeling a bit annoyed because she couldn't cuddle with her favorite person in the morning, Haruna got up with a grumpy face and started searching where her girlfriend could be. When she looked into the bathroom, the lights was off which meant there was no girlfriend inside. Haruna then went out from her room and sees Mami sipping her coffee on the dining table while doing something on her laptop with her messy hair tied in a ridiculous bun, big glasses, long training pants with a white shirt, and a blanket around her.

"Well she's obviously working." Haruna thought.

Being the main composer and producer for SCANDAL songs has never been easy. Mami needed to come up with new music every month. It wasn't like the other members didn't compose, but looking back at their style, Mami's music always suited their image the most and she always came up with the most creative-fun-out-of-the-box kind of melody.

"Wow, you're up early." Haruna said looking at Mami while yawning and scratching her belly.

Mami took a glance at her, ".......More like not sleeping."

"You should stop that habit you know?"

"What habit?"

"Procrastinating and then going all crazy when the deadlines come." Haruna said as she walked into the kitchen to grab a glass cup of water. She heard some low "hm" sound coming from Mami, so she continued and drank her water. Then she asked Mami, "Where's Rina?"

"Went out for a run with Ken-kun and Chiba-kun."

Ken and Chiba are their dogs. One Akita Inu and the other a Shiba Inu. Actually, they have two dogs and one cat in their four-person apartment. While Haruna and Mami love cats, the other two love dogs a little more. Looking at how Haruna and Mami love to spoil their girlfriends, everyone can understand why they have two dogs and only one cat. Ken is Rina's dog given from Haruna as an anniversary present and Chiba is a dog Mami gave to Tomomi as a birthday present a year ago. They all treat their pets as if they were their own children since then.