[22]

---

---

The flight was horrible. I was sat next to Jasper (something I'm sure Alice was behind) and he was trying to talk to me the whole time. 

I had had enough. I turned to him, finally breaking my silence.

"If you want me to talk to you, at least apologise for what you said," I suggested, my tone full of annoyance and anger. "I get it, you don't love me or whatever, but you could have said it in a way that wasn't so harsh."

"I am sorry and I didn't mean it," he replied, his voice soft.

"Then why did you say it?" I questioned, turning away. "Because it sure felt like you meant it."

"I was upset because I almost hurt you and we needed to leave," he explained, reaching for my hand. I flinched away. 

"You did hurt me. Not when you lost control when you threw what we had in my face and basically spat on it," I told, ignoring the way sadness clawed at my heart. I knew he knew how I felt. 

"I know and I feel terrible, please forgive me," he begged.

"I'm not about to forgive you just because you showed your face when your brother needed Bella's and my help, so please shut the fuck up," I retorted, grabbing my headphones from my lap and plugging them into my phone. 

"What can I do to make you less mad at me?"

"How about you earn my trust back and then try and win me back. Maybe then, I'll actually consider taking you back and not snapping at you every other sentence. Try that and we'll see," I suggested, placing my headphones over my ears and playing my music. 

---

The flight was over and I was sitting in the back of a yellow car with Jasper next to me. I knew for a fact that Alice once again did this on purpose. She was trying to play God and get us back together and it wasn't happening. He left me and he shattered my heart. 

"Alice full offence but stop sitting me next to your brother please," I requested. She rolled her eyes at me. "I'm serious." I sent her glare.

We began to drive at speeds that made me extremely uncomfortable but Edward's life was on the line so I couldn't say anything

"I'm guessing you didn't rent this car?" Bella questioned, breaking the silence.

"I figured, you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto," Alice replied.

"Not today," Bella stated.

"Love a good theft," I muttered, rolling my eyes. It was then that Alice stopped focusing on the road. She was seeing something. 

"What? What are you seeing?" Bella asked.

"They refused him," Alice informed. 

"So?" Bella urged.