EIGHT

just bc i know i wont be able to stay up til 12 (bc im fucking knackered) heres another two chapters, thank you for all the support you guys have been giving me on this book recently. it means so much to me as this is the first book I've managed to finish in 2 years of writing again.

×××

"Masssoooonnnn" I groan as I feel his weight on top of me. "Get off me".

"Nope you need to get up cunt, we're going out" He says as he slides off my bed. He was still in his underwear, I witnessed him throw on some jeans, a top and his currebtly signature pink hoodie.

"Where are we going?" I question groggily as I sit up on my bed.

"We're exploring LA, going for a walk an adventure even" He states as I groan and lie back down. He sighs before coming over to me and removing the duvet causing me to groan more.

"I don't wanna" I say as Mason lies down next to me.

"Come on, I'll buy you something you like" He suggests as you shoot up from where you were lying.

"Heck yes" I say as I grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom to change and sort myself out.

As I went to the toilet I realised something, it was that time of the month.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" I say as you put on some high waisted ripped jeans and a crop top.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Mason sat down on his bed on his phone.

"You okay? What was with all the fucks?" He questions as I freeze.

"Don't worry about it" I say with an awkward smile as you send Sami a quick text.

"Come on grumpy" Mason says as he grabs my arm and grabs me downstairs.

As we entered the living room Eric and Cam looked at me straight away and started to question the look on my face. It only took a few moments of me not answering for Cam to figure it out.

"Don't tell me its that time of the month" He questions as I groan.

"It's not like I can fucking help it" I state as his eyes widen.

"I didn't mean it like that, oh jesus" He says as Eric laughs.

"It's not funny Eric" I say as he stops almost instantly.

"Sorry" Eric says before wandering away.

I looked back at Cam to see him texting in the group chat, I was curious so I waited for the text to come through before looking at it.

gaymisfits&others

skyscraper
just a warning every needs
to be nice to elliot or
she'll bite your head off

fuck i forgot this was
the main gc

pray for me lads im
right next to her and when
she sees this im dead

elephant
fuck you, you eiffel tower

expiredmilk
oh shit what the
hell is going on here?

skyscraper
its the time of the month
and I can say what i like
bc im not right next to
her anymore

bucketboy
i knew it was, she had
the facial expression for it

elephant
i hate you all and cam i
will find you

skyscraper
all right calm down you
maniac psychopath

Before I could even type again Mason grabbed me and dragged me out of the house. Off an adventure we go.