1.1

A/N: Bai Yan above ,after Lucian takes over.Images don't belong to me.

Lucian opened his eyes, and was greeted with a very simple room with a few furniture but they resembled the ones  he had seen in period dramas.A sad smile appeared on his face, how long had it been since he had a simple life without fighting zombies, scavenging for food, killing and watching people get infected.

[master!Do you like this world?]

Waste-of-space's voice brought him out of his reverie.

"En."

His voice sounded unfamiliar to him.

[master, you can speak to me in your mind.]

'So, where is this place?'He said as he noticed his long strands of hair and tugged at it, curiously he got out of the bed and looked around for a mirror, after searching for a while he found it.

He looked at his reflection and was dumbstruck,long strands of black hair cascading down his back, pale skin  with features resembling porcelain doll,a pair of dark eyes that had a hint of green in them and  blood red lips.His eyes froze on noticing the crescent moon pendant around his neck.He didnot know how it was here or care why it was here, but it was there and that's all what mattered,he touched the cold metal and smiled, making him look bewitching.

[what do you think?]

Waste-of-space could only hear the thoughts addressed to him so he had no clue what the host had been thinking, but noticing the smile he was sure the host liked this body.

'impractical, wouldn't survive a day in my world. Maintaining long hair is troublesome, not to mention the lack of muscles , I doubt if I would be able to run for a few minutes without fainting. '

Waste-of-space was left speechless.

Lucian suddenly felt a throbbing headache. Noticing his frown, system spoke.

[It will hurt the first time , it wouldn't hurt..well not this bad the next time..]

Lucian didnot reply, as it was taking every bit of his endurance to not start shouting in pain.

It stopped after a few moments .

His identity in this world is of Bai Yan, the third son of general Bai Li .Was given to the emperor as a consort, but the emperor was indifferent to all of his consorts both male and female. In the original timeline, the protagonist Min Xue, an assassin who had sneaked  into the palace as a servant  to kill the emperor ended up catching the emperor's attention , making the other consorts extremely envious. 

 Bai Yan,was a shy and simple person who kept to himself , but everyone knew of  his background as the son of General Li, who was the emperor's biggest supporter. So they convinced him to meet the emperor and talk to him about how he shouldn't ignore his other consorts for a mere servant.Bai Yan, did so and ended up offending the emperor ,and was punished.Since then he stayed away from the emperor but accidentally discovered Min Xue  making out with the fourth prince Wang Ru Shen and being the idiot he was immediately reported it to the emperor without any proof and was punished severely for slandering both emperor's beloved and his brother.Min Xue fearing that the general who dotted on his youngest would investigate him, convinced the fourth prince to help him frame the Bai family of treason and have them killed, fourth prince also agreed since the general was his obstacle to the throne as well.Later the fourth prince easily overthrew his brother who had alienated most nobles by doting on Ming Xue and got the throne with Ming Xue by his side as his male empress.

He was currently at the point when he being punished for the first time , it was simple he was to stay in this simple courtyard, to Bai Yan it was a great punishment but to Lucian this was great, for the last few years getting a peaceful place like this was nothing short of a dream.Lucian groaned, to think he would end up becoming someone's unfavored consort.

'So, will killing the emperor's pet and back stabbing brother complete the task?'

Waste-of-space trembled at the man's bloodthirst.

[Master, you cannot kill them directly ,since you are an outsider if you kill them directly the world will collapse.]

Lucian sighed ,'so, what do I have to do?'

[keep his family safe and live a happy life.]

'En.'

Lucian made his way back to his bed, it had been long since he got to sleep in one, moreover after fighting a hoard of zombies, three level six warriors, getting stabbed, blowing himself up, he deserved some sleep.and moreover, it said live a happy life and what was better happiness than sleeping all day long.

Waste-of-space felt like crying, an ill-tempered bloodthirsty lazy host, could its luck get any worse.

(A/N:Poor little system, he has no idea what is in store for him.)