Epilogue: There's always SOMETHING after happily ever after!

Epilogue

Kathleen's POV

3 years later...

“Oh God! What if I trip and fall while walking down the aisle? What if my dress just suddenly rips and what if Nathan just walks away from the altar saying he doesn't wanna do this?” I grumbled, pulling the ends of my neatly done hair.

“Kathleen Giselle Heinrich! I swear if you pull your hair again, I'll make sure to pull each and every strand of your hair!” Ella, mom and Aunt Sarah yelled at once.

“Ouch! That would hurt, guys!” I mumbled.

“Is my dress and make up okay?” I asked, turning away from the mirror and looking at the trio. Kenzie just left to check whether everything is okay or not or probably knowing she would've went to steal a kiss or two from Justin.

I was shocked when Kenzie told me she liked Justin and when Justin told me that he likes Kenzie, but fears that Nathan would get angry for liking his sister. At the same time, it was believable because they were always around each other before Kenzie's class starts and after her class ends, claiming he's 'tutoring' her with Calculus.

It was really sweet and thoughtful of Justin to wait till Kenzie completed her studies. They didn't want the college board finding out about them if they were in a relationship. She's a successful chemist now, with her professor boyfriend by her side.

Nathan had a tough time accepting the fact that they liked each other, but I was there to persuade him and say that he'd never find anyone better than Justin for Kenzie. And well, he just had to accept it somehow.

“Mommy!” I turned around to meet the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on.

Serefina Kezia Heinrich.

Her dark brown locks were bouncing as she was running towards me and her green eyes twinkled in happiness. She is the burning fire of Nathan and I's love. I gave birth to her a year and half ago. I still remember the look on Nathan's face when he held Serefina. It was filled with joy, happiness and most of all, the pride of being a father.