Bam Bam

Y/N POV

"Where are you going in the middle of the night?" Your roommate asked.

"URGH HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOUUU" You screamed at her

Basically you were moving to korea to fulfill your dream job of being a stylist in a kpop company but also to meet your LDR Boyfriend, Bam Bam. He is part of a kpop group, Got7, so when he goes on tour, making music, or just when he's really busy, he never has time to face time you. You've been dating for almost about a year now so it's about time you 2 meet.

"Im going now!! Take care ok?" You shouted to your best friend before you left.

You felt a tear leaving your eye when you were just continuously waving to her. You started thinking about all the good and bad times you had with her but you knew, there was gonna be a better life in Seoul with you Boyfriend.

You waited at the bus stop for about 5 minutes then boarded the bus that takes you to the train station to Seoul. Finally you reached the train station. You got your ticket, and boarded the bullet train. Since you lived in Busan, the trip was quite far. You got on the train and immediately fell asleep. You weren't that excited or anything because your boyfriend said he wasn't able to pick me up as he was busy.

You finally arrived at beautiful Seoul. The sun was just beginning to rise and you were awoken by the view. You got off the train got some snacks as you didn't eat dinner the previous day. You were probably lost for about 30 minutes but you found your way around. You arrived at the arrival stand but you saw a familiar face shouting your name.

"Y/N! Y/N" you knew no one came so you just continued walking and he continued shouting.

He ran in front of you and you recognised him immediately. You dropped your bags and hugged him tightly.

"Bam Bam... why didn't you said you were coming?" You said with balls of tears in your eyes. You stayed like this for a good 3 minutes.

"Lets go now." Bam Bam finally said something. You nodded as a reply as if you spoke it would be ugly.

"Ah finally." You both got on the taxi, on the way to Bam Bam's apartment. U were so tired from the excessive crying before that u wanted to fall asleep. Just as u were about to close your eyes and sleep, you felt a hand rubbing on your thigh. You just thought it was Bam Bam just showing his love so you let him continue. You felt his hand going up higher and finally u got up, ready to scold him.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" You said in a stern but soft tone.

"Can we wait till we get home? Not here." Bam Bam was looking at you, doing aegyo. You completely ignored it and went to sleep.

"Urgh, where am I?" You said just as you stretched.

"You're in my crib babe" a familiar voice spoke.

"Hah?" You got up and saw Bam Bam.

He came to you, pushed you down on the bed and crashed his lips to your's. You felt like it was too early to do this and you wanted to stop but it was too good and you couldn't stop. Both your lips finally parted and Bam Bam slid your pants and shirt off, leaving you in only your undergarments. You were getting so wet. So wet. Bam Bam took of his shirt and pants as well and you could already see his bulging member in his boxers already. Without notice, you both stood up and you slid down his boxers. His member sprang out, calling for pleasure. You knelt down and teased by just licking the tip.

"Hey stop teasing." He groaned.

He pushed your head forward without hesitation which forced you to suck on it. You didn't expect him to deep throat you because you thought you knew he was not big but you were wrong. He was moaning uncontrollably, continuously, until he stop to notice me he was close. Not long after, his warm liquid shot into your mouth and you swallowed every last bit of it. He then pushed you on the bed and took off your undergarments as fast as light and threw it somewhere in the room. He line himself right at your entrance and thrusted into you. You let out soft quiet moans first as he was going slow.

"Faster!! Please!!" You begged him.

As he started going faster, you both started moaning louder. At the fastest speed, you both were moaning uncontrollably. The room was filled with moans and skin slapping.

"Im close..." you gave a notice.

"Me too babe." He also gave notice.

You both cummed onto each other hard then sighed as a sign of exhaust. He lays right next to you, smirked and said, " Lets do this more ok?" You nodded as a reply and went to a sweet slumber.

A/N
HI GUYS! I know im uploading this late by a day and hope you will accept my apology. I will try to upload whenever i have ideas and time to write! Thanks for all the support you guys have given me!!!

Announcement!!
I will be uploading SVT smuts aswell!!! All those Carats out there, get ready!!!