5°Chapter

Pov Joana

Wake up in the morning she noticed the place of her husband empty surely at work she though. She goes down the stairs went to wake her son to go to school and then as every morning she made breakfast and dress up .

'' Hello mom '' says her son Louis

'' Hello dear, '' she said, and then kissed his forehead, '' you're going to stay with Josie tonight because mom is going out okay, '' she said.

'' mmh ok ''

'' Tomorrow I have a football match '' he say eating

'' Will be here, '' she said, stroking his hair

'' great '' he say excited

At work

Georgia couldn't help but think about the last time she was in the presence of Mr. Falisci, when he had promised to take her in many ways she imagine his big hand already made there ways in her.He would be a savage he praised her like a beast.She feel the excitmen between her legs at those memories.Georgia close her door and slide her windows down taking out of her office table a vibrator .Slowly she dropped her thong then lifted her skirt imagining it's hand on her.Georgia imagined him taking her back on the bureau fucking loudly.She moan his name has she was playing with the vibrator after some time she reach her orgasm.But she was not satisfied she wanted him not only imaginate him.She calm down a bit in her office before having to go to her meeting.

'' Madam '' says a assistant knocking at her doors

'' Sorry, can you come back later, '' she said.

''Of course ''

After a few moments in her thoughts Georgia arranged her clever and then went to the meeting passing by her assistant office

'' What it is ? '' says Georgia

'' You got a gift '' has these words leave the mouth of the secretary Georgia thought " who could offer her a gift?"

''Where is it ? '' she asked

''Here '' says the assistant, handing her the gift

'' Thank you '' said she '' can you put it in my office'' 

Could it be my husband?

the evening

Georgia returned with the packet still close she filed her stuff on the sofa and went up the stairs of her home slowly she put the packet on her bed and opened it gently as if she was afraid of spoiled the container.When she had finished to open it was suprise but more excited a black thong and black lace tights. A word was hanging it said "wear me" Georgia smile more.
She left in the shower took a good bath and she lands in front of her wardrobe.A blue bent dress with black heels that's what she put.She made her makeup and decides to make a bun and gold earrings.She looks in the mirror appreciates the result.Georgia caught are bag and it's shoes and goes down the stairs then said goodbye to  son.

At the new event

Georgia out of the limousine to find herself bombarded by flashs.She lowered her head following the bodyguards who tried to make a passage.Arrive in she first ensures that everything was in place.The place was beautiful chic but not too much, spacious cars was arranged as in a museum.She took her phone and call her husband he was supposed to find her at the event after his last meeting .She tried to see if he was in the room but he was not there.

'' You are beautiful, '' whispered a deep voice behind her ear, a shudder passed through her whole body

'' Thank you '' says Georgia without looking back

"Did you receive my gift," he said, stroking her arm

''Your present ?" she said in a low voice, but what a gift? Raphael was not the one who bought the gift?

'' Yes, '' he said, slipping a hand on her hip, ''You didn't like it?   ''

''I.... '' a voice  cut her off

'' Good evening  ladies and gentlemen please take place the auction will begin '' says a woman in a microphone

He blew and then guided her to their place he was sitting side by side with friends at the table. He pulled her chair Georgia sat down and said thank you then he pushed it. Then he sat down and put a hand on her leg.Main Georgia takes it off at full speed a sad look on her face.

'' Whats is it? '' he whispers in his ear worries

"Nothing," she said, turning her head

'' Who is this pretty woman? '' Says Steve Jobs one of his best friends

'' The woman who organized this event '' answered Fernando a small smile on the lips his women was a worker and he like thats 

'' Good evening '' says Georgia politely

'' Good evening '' answered the three men

After that she no longer says a word a fiew one with is friends .But he she completely ignores him that gets him upset at a point.He was just buying some pretty underwear that he had found to the new collection of a friend.He wanted to please and all he won his a pretty angry Georgia.

'' Please excuse me, '' she said before standing up

He followed her gaze before blowing  Women.

'' So is she the one ?'' says Steve

"The one ?" Says Fernando

'' The girl thats  you called me for advice '' he says smiling

'' Ha yes the one for who he took me $ 300 underwear, ''  says Brice

"I'm starving," blushing he said  turning away from his friends

"OMG he is  blushing," said Dean, smiling

''i mean he so into her how could he not blush '' says Steve

" stop be annoying " say Fernando

____________________________________

So whats did you thinks of this chapter comment and like