Chapter 17: I won't listen to anyone but you~

Magsimula sa umpisa

"he is a........

devil......"

what???....a devil......

"when he was still young, he had a curse........and he has his true form inside him......and got out especially when he is so angry.......he has that devilish stare....touch...look...and everything......so no one dares to make him angry.......because you'll never like it when he becomes one...."

O_O - me

I stayed like that for a long time.......I was so shocked.....I don't know what to say anymore....I don't know what to believe anymore.......all i just heard looks so terryfiying......

"hey Luna....wha--" He was about to ask me if what's the matter with me......when he suddenly stop because of an unknown scene from my back.....I was sure that it was like a bad thing because he was so looking shocked and a little scared....but when I turned my back......

I saw him....

"Luna......what have you heard from this SH*T???...." he told me a little calmly but I know in that time....he is boiling hot inside......OMG! WHAT SHOULD I DO???...

"i-uh....." I can't say anything.....my lips are shut.....I remebered everything that Jake told me.....

"i said....WHAT DID THIS F*CK*NG SH*T TOLD YOU???....." when he said that.....Jake's hands held mine and protected me using his whole body.....so I stayed at his back.....fearing my own master.....i don't know why....but I am so scared of him...I feel like he can kill me anytime....

"stop that Vincent.....can you see??....you're scaring her...."

"you don't care about all of that....you FREAK!!.." my master shouted at him.....and got near him so fast that I didn't even made one blink......and he got Jake's neck and choked him......in a nearby tree....I don't know how to stop them....i was so scared that I couldn't move in where I am standing....I want to move but....I can't move and I can't even talk....I was speechless....

Then in the case of Jake....he was trying to struggle against Vincent's hold....he was so strong but I know Jake can still take it....after all....he is a strong man....

"guh....j-just...let....m-me go....V-vincent....s-stop...please....please.."