"I know you're right but something doesn't sit right with me knowing that he can show up here anytime he wants to." She said what I was thinking but I had faith in the security personnel and I knew that he couldn't actually get into my building without a code or someone letting him in.

"The box only had my name and the building address Jazzy; he doesn't know what floor I'm on or the door number so let's hope that he gains some common sense before we panic." I kept my tone controlled so as not to let on that I was as uneasy as Jazzy was. My phone started to ring and I took a deep breath to compose myself before answering. "Hey Jason."

"I'm outside, let me in." I could hear the smile in his voice, he was so rude, and I knew that he got to the point and avoided pleasantries because it annoyed me.

"Hold on." I muted the call and turned to Jasmine, "Jay is here, please don't mention what happened." I said to her.

She opened her mouth and closed it just as quickly with the roll of her eyes, "I won't say anything, but I'm banking on the fact that you can't lie to him to save your life." That was true but I didn't want to bring it up because I knew that Jay would want to retaliate in some way.

I rolled my eyes right back at her and went to buzz him in; I definitely had to look into giving him the code and a key because he wasn't a visitor anymore. "The door is open Jay." I said to him after I resumed the call.

"I'll see you in a minute KP." He said before hanging up. I chuckled at the abrupt way that he'd ended the call.

I went back to the living room and noticed that Jazzy was packing her stuff up, "You leaving?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I called a taxi; I need to pick up some things from the office so I can get some work done and you know I'm a workaholic." She laughed softly and shrugged. I heard the front door open so Jazzy and I walked towards it, Jay was on a phone call when we found him. "Hey Jay, bye Jay." Jazzy whispered and waved as we passed him in the doorway he nodded in her direction and mouthed a goodbye.

"Bye Jazzy, download Tinder instead of working all night babe. Remember what we talked about in the car!" I hugged her and she rolled her eyes before walking to the elevator. I watched her get in and then closed my door. Jay was leaning against the wall while he talked to whoever it was on the other line so I decided to leave him there while I washed my face. I hadn't even been home for more than an hour but what I'd experienced had been ridiculously draining.

I washed my face and changed into one of Jason's large T-Shirts before putting my hair into a high ponytail so it would be out of my face. I then put my phone to charge and went to look for Jason; he was lying on the couch with his hands covering his face so I laid on top of him and placed kisses all over his face, his lips turned up in a smile as his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Hey baby, you had a good day off?" Jay asked, his eyes were still closed and his voice was raspier than usual which indicated that he was tired.

"Yup, everything was great minus the way that one of your old bedwarmers tried to fight me at the nail shop. You're here earlier than usual; I know the restaurant won't close for another six hours." I said as I lightly traced his beard with my nails.

"They didn't need me and I'm glad that you had some down time." He smiled and opened his eyes, "I really don't know who the bitch was but if anything like that happens again let me know so I can embarrass whoever." He massaged my butt as he spoke, "Baby."

"Yes Jason?" I replied, he looked like he wanted to ask me something and I immediately got scared that he somehow knew about the flowers.

"You're coming to family lunch tomorrow. Don't freak out but my moms is on my ass for 'hiding the woman who tamed her little boy' so you goin', I'll be with you the whole time and we can dip if you get overwhelmed." Jay sat up and secured me in his lap so that he could look me in the eyes as he spoke.