four.

Zayn

"So boys, what have you been up to," the interviewer asked with a smile that was too big to be real.

"Not much we haven't been on tour for a few months and I think I can speak for all of us when I say we are really excited to be on stage again," Liam answered for all of us. We nodded in agreement.

"Zayn, I hear that you've been in Bradford visiting your family while you're in the area."

I smiled, thinking of my family before answering,"Yeah s'been great hanging out with my mum and sisters but I have missed the boys. This is actually the first time I'm seeing them sense our last interview, back in America," I stopped and looked at the boys,"how've you been, lads."

Niall laughed before going on to talk about his knee surgery and his family.

"So what about love life. Tell me guys, have you had any special ladies on your lives lately?"

"Well Andy and I have been great. She is so amazing and beautiful. She actually came to my charity football match the other day," Louis said with the biggest smile.

A picture of Louis and Andy showed up on a screen behind us. It was a picture Andy tweeted. She had a bright smile while Louis kissed her cheek. The crowd awed and Louis blushed a little.

"What about the rest of you boys," she asked eyeing all of us.

"Well, Zayn fancies Lainey a lot," Harry said with a smirk.

"Lainey Ragsdale? She is very beautiful. Is that true, Zayn?"

I glared at Harry before nodding while all the boys snickered. I could feel the heat slowly rising in my cheeks,"Yeah, and her voice is beautiful," I said quietly with a small smile.

"Aww isn't that cute. After this commercial break One Direction will be performing their new single You & I and we will hear the amazing story of how a man saved a small child from a burning tree. Say bye boys."

"Bye!"

++

"Thanks Harry, now the whole world knows I fancy Lainey," I hit him on the back of the head.

"Calm down mate, I bet the whole world wasn't watching that show." Liam said chuckling.

"I know that but if at least one of our fans was watching that then trust me the rest of the fans knew within 30 seconds."

"Well you're definitely not wrong," Niall laughed.

"He's actually right look at the worldwide trend on twitter. #Zainey #ZaynAndLaineySittinInATree #ZaynWantsTo- oops not gonna read that one," Louis said smirking at me.

"What," I snatched the phone out of Louis' hands.

"I'm just joking, lad. Calm down," Louis said putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked at the trends and the only one trending was Zainey.

[ The power of this fandom is undeniable. I also know that the time sequences of what's going on in the story aren't correct but that's just how I wanted the interview to happen so leave me alone about it okay ? Okay. ;)

Double update ! ]