I tried to stand up and attack him but those 2 of his pawns held my arms and I couldn't get out. They forcefully moved me around to see the rest of the CPs being held by his army. However Slender wasn't one of them. He was looking at Zalgo.

"I think I'm going to take another one of your proxies, Slender" He laughed.

Poor Toby was twitching so bad and Hoodie kept still.

"I'm not going to let you Zalgo"

Zalgo smirked and raised his hand at him. A ball of fire was thrown at Slender so quickly but it didn't do any damage.

"Now try and stop me Slender" he smirked.

Slender didn't move at all. Zalgo made him freeze....

"Where did you get that powerful magic?!" Slender yelled.

Zalgo laughed. " A long time dear Slender, I could also read minds which is how I managed to communicate with Y/N" He looked at me but I gave him a sharp death glare.

Zalgo smirked again and started heading towards Hoodie. "Any last words Brian?" He asked. Hoodie only stood quiet.

"Don't take him away!" Slender yelled which made my ears hurt due to the static.

"Too late now Slender" Zalgo grabbed Hoodie's chin and made him look at him.

"Not if we do something about it!" Someone yelled.

I looked at the entrance only to see 3 very similar Slender creatures. There were also 2 guys and 2 ladies. One had a blue coat with a mask with a painted smile. (Bloody Painter) A guy who had golden strings ejected from his fingertips who looked determined to kill him. He also had golden eyes and mouth which seemed a bit creepy. (Puppeteer) Then there were the 2 girls. One had brown hair and a clock for an eye (Clockwork) and a girl with a white mask with black around the eyes and a black feminine smile. She had black hair and a black dress (Jane The Killer).

Zalgo turned towards Slender. "So you decided to call for backup." He laughed. " I could still kill many of you before we officially have war."

The guy with a beanie ran towards him but Zalgo teleported away with Hoodie and his army. I fell on my knees and looked down. I couldn't save him. Liu lightly held his hand on my shoulder. He helped me stand up.

"Brother how nice is it to see you again and we're so sorry we couldn't save your beloved proxy" One of Slender's lookalikes apologized.

Slender looked down for a few seconds before he looked at them again.

"My brothers and my fellow creepypastas, it's an honor for you guys to be here but it's quite rude of me not to introduce you to our newest member of our family."

Liu smiled at me and we both made our way towards them.

"This is Y/N L/N, the daughter of M/N L/N"

All of their eyes widen. Well, I can't speak about the ones with masks.

"I swear she looks just like her" The girl with black hair spoke out while staring at me.

"Y/N these are The Bloody Painter, The Puppeteer, Jane The Killer, and Clockwork while the ones that look like me-" He chuckled but resumed. "are my fellow brothers, Splendorman, Trenderman, and Offendorman"

Sally came running towards Slender. "My uncles are here!" Sally hugged his legs while L.J was behind her. Sally looked around. "Where's Hoodie?" She asked. We all looked down.

Sally started to cry. "Zalgo d-didn't take him right?"

"Sally, child-"

"No! Hoodie promised me he would show me his smile after Masky disappeared!" She quickly sprinted towards her room.

"L.J could you please reason with her?" Slender asked and he nodded.

"For the rest of you, let's meet in the living room where we'll talk about the upcoming war."

(...)

We were in the living room, some of us were standing up while others sat down on the couch or the floor. I decided to stand up and Liu was on my right.

I noticed how Jane and Clockwork were looking for someone.

Slender popped up in the front and began talking. "So now that all of us are here-"

"Where's Jeff?" Jane asked

"And Alex," Clockwork added.

"And Masky," Trender also pointed out.

Slender looked down. "Zalgo killed them"

They all were shocked.

"Before I forget, Y/N is Alex's step-sibling."

The one with golden eyes laughed. "So she's related to 2 of the greatest creepypastas of all time? Interesting" He looked towards Bloody Painter which earned a nod from him.

"Zalgo has taken the Creepypasta book, therefore, he's been killing some Creepypastas. We need to find a way to kill him before we are all dead."

The thought of Alex's death saddened me.

Clockwork kept her gaze at me. "How come she hasn't said anything yet?" she asked

They all were looking at me but Slender broke the silence

"Y/N has been through a lot and therefore she doesn't talk," Slender explained.

"Oh I'm so sorry Y/N" Clockwork apologized.

I faked a smile and looked at Liu, he was already looking at me.

"Wait, Liu, are you dating her?" Puppeteer laughed.

"I'm not and SHUT UP PUPPET FACE!" Sully yelled.

Puppeteer smirked. "Hey Sully long time no see buddy, did you miss me?" he winked.

Ben started to laugh. Sully quickly looked at Ben and yelled, "Be quiet elf!"

"Children!" Slender spoke out.

"We are here to discuss Zalgo! He could appear without a warning and fight cowardly."

"Brother, when exactly will we fight him?" Splendor asked.

"In exactly a week"

"Why can't we attack him sooner?" Offender asked.

Slender looked down. " I'm not sure what the outcome will be and why exactly he wants to wait for a week. I can only imagine it's due to the portal of the under realm not being open."

"Pretty sure it gives him more time to kill most of us before the real battle," Ben suggested.

"The point is we have to be together to protect each other from Zalgo. He has killed Masky when he was alone and he fought Alex and Jeff in the forest"

"W-what if he c-comes when we're a-asleep?" Toby asked

He did make a point. Zalgo did visit me whenever I was alone in my room.

Slender looked towards my side and nodded. "I guess we have to sleep in groups or all together."

"WE CAN HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!!" Sally yelled while entering the living room and running towards Slender.

"Sally, child, what are you doing here?" Slender asked while picking her up. "I thought you were in your room"

"I just want to have a sleepover seeing as I haven't been in one for a long time!"

"The child does have a good idea. We could all attack him if he comes to kill one of us" Offender pointed out.

"Plus it's a great way to catch up and meet Y/N if she isn't busy with Liu," Clockwork said while smirking.

"I'm not dating her Clockwork!" Liu yelled while a tint of blush appeared.

"Yet" The Puppeteer finished while laughing

Gosh, I want to disappear right now...