Chapter 5

"Y/N L/N?"

"Yes Masky, do you remember her?"

Masky was confused, he only recognized the name L/N.

"I do recall remembering M/N L/N but that can't-"

Slender interrupted him " Masky that's F/N and I'm guessing she's either related to him or his new partner," he said while pointing at Angelica.

Masky turned to look at Slender. "But where's (M/N)? I knew she had a child"

Slender sighed "Masky what I'm trying to say is Y/N L/N is the daughter of M/N."

Masky looked at the dead bodies and slowly pointed them.

"Y/N killed those two" Slender answered since he read his mind.

Masky took a minute to progress everything. "What about M/N?"

Slender sighed again. "I'm not sure but we need answers"

(...)

Slender announced everyone to gather around the living room. Liu, LJ, and EJ were sitting on the couch annoyed while Ben, Jeff, and Sally were sitting on the floor. The 3 Proxies were standing up ready for whatever Slender had to say.

"As some of you know Toby and Hoodie warned you if you were the one that murdered a couple in the forest you were to be-"

"IT WAS JEFF!"

"IT WAS BEN"

"Enough!" Slender screamed

Both Jeff and Ben were terrified at Slender's outburst.

"Thanks to Masky, we were able to identify a person, however, that is not the case."

Jeff sighed in annoyance " Can you just skip to the part where the point is?" He asked while playing with his knife.

"I was just about to say that Jeffery. Anyways we might have a new Creepypasta but I want you all to treat her well. "

"And why should we?" Jeff interrupted again.

"Because she's related to someone we all knew"

Jeff rolled his eyes. "Whatever, is there anything else you need to tell us?"

"I need someone to get her seeing as my proxies will be going on an important mission"

Jeff stood up and left while yelling "Not it!"

"I wasn't planning on picking you anyways" Slender muttered.

He looked around and tried to think of a reliable person. "L.J?"

Laughing Jack laughed, "I'm trustworthy? That's a first," he said while looking at Sally which earned a chuckle from her.

Slender sighed again. "I can't trust anyone besides my proxies"

Liu raised his hand. "I could do it" Slender was silent for about 10 seconds. "How about Sully, do you think he's trustworthy?"

"Of course I am!"

"Sully if you do anything to her I swear you'll regret it, I'll send you both to Zalgo's realm if anything happens to her got it?"

Liu gulped nervously while nodding.

"It's settled then, come to my office at 6 pm to get the documents"

(...)

Liu sat on his bed reading the information. Slender didn't provide a picture which made it slightly difficult for him to recognize her.

Y/N L/N