Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)

Start from the beginning

Cinder steps onto the platform. Raven looked back a bit as she heared her daughter fought vainly, shook her head and stepped on the platform too. The platform then lowered down. Oscar dodged out of the way as Hazel slamed his fist into the ground.

Ozpin: *mentally* Oscar.

Oscar: No!

Oscar dodged another attack from Hazel.

Ozpin: *mentally* Oscar!

Oscar: I told you, no!

Oscar got punched back by Hazel several feet into a column.

Ozpin: Please, let me take over! I can handle him!

Oscar: You told me I needed to fight for myself! (standing back up) So I will.

Ozpin: This is not your fight!

Oscar: What does that mean? Why is he so upset with us?

Hazel: He didn't tell you my tale, did he, boy? *he approached Oscar menacingly* I thought you looked familiar, to think that evil was inside you . *he holded his fists in the air* Your blood won't be on my hands, it'll be on his.

Qrow and Arion *activated his dragon clawes already* jumped in the way to block Hazel's attack, but he slamed his fist into the ground, the shockwave knocked all three of them back. The three got back up as Qrow and Arion engaged Hazel.

Oscar: What was he talking about?

Hazel: Tell him, Ozpin! Tell him how you KILLED HER!!

Oscar: Her?

Ozpin: *mentally* Gretchen Rainart was Hazel's sister. Despite her brother's wishes, she enrolled at to become a and tragically lost her life on a training mission. Hazel... holds me responsible. Please, let me fight. I know Hazel. He's wounded in a way that cannot be healed.

Hazel: *off screen* You know now! *tossed Qrow aside and landed on Arion* You can forgive me for what I'm about to do. *began  approaching Oscar*

Oscar: Did she know?

Hazel stopped in place at his inquiry.

Oscar: Did she know the risk of being a Huntress?

Hazel: She was only a child! She wasn't ready!!

Oscar: She made a choice! A choice to put others before herself! *holding his cane up defensively* So do I.

Hazel just glares at him.

Hazel: Then you've chosen death!

Oscar glared back, determined.

Ozpin: *mentally* I'm sorry.

Oscar: What?

Oscar's eyes glowed and his body fell to the ground as Ozpin took over him. Ozpin looked up, and Hazel looked back at him, enraged.

Hazel: OzzzzPIIIIIIIIN!!!! *got shot with a powerfull stonefist*

Arion: LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Arion charged forward but Hazel backhanded him away... right into the opening that leaded to the vault.

Ozpin: Arion!

While he fell down, Arion managed to turn into his gold eagle form and flew down to face Cinder, Vernal and Raven. When he reached the hall, he turned back and saw Raven and Cinder facing each other with their Maidens Powers activated. Raven is the Spring Maiden, the whole time?