10

Dark sighs, looking at Bing quietly and observing him. "Hmm..." He turns Bing to face him. "That should be good.." The android smiles, looking at himself in the mirror. "Remember, keep your suit at least somewhat clean... because we don't have an extra in case something happens." Bing chuckles. "Got it Dark.." The demon sighs. "Never have I ever thought I'd see you out of all egos, wear a suit. You always said you didn't like 'the evil contraption of doom'." He shrugs. "Well, today is a special day.." "That it is... come on, I need to get your hair fixed up a bit." Bing nods and follows.

Wil claps his hands, seeing Google walk over in the dress. "Perfect! You look amazing!" "R-really?" Google looks up. "Yep!" Host giggles and grabs a few things, putting them down. "Come on! I'm going to do your hair all nice!" Google nods and walks over and sits down on the bed, Host getting right to it and starting to brush his hair. "Bing will love it!" Google looks over at Host from the corner of his eyes. "Y-you think so...?" "Absolutely!!" Wil smiles. The android smiles to himself and blushes a bit.

"Dark, what if something happens?" "Like what?" "Like.. I don't know... a horrible storm, o-or I don't know.. something!!" Dark shakes his head. "We've already checked and today's weather is going to be all sunny and clear. Everything is set up. Don't worry." Bing nods slowly. "You're done... so.. we should get going. The others will follow after they're done. Besides, you said you didn't want to see Google yet.." Dark fixes his tie and then grabs Bing's arm, pulling him out of the room. Bing follows out the front door, getting into the car.

Google looks at his hair, watching Host put tiny flowers in it. "You look a-amazing.." He smiles and giggles. The android looks at the mirror studying himself and the care put into his outfit. Wilford smiles. "Come on... I can tell Dark and Bing left a while ago... we'll put on the veil before it starts. Okay?" Google nods slowly, getting up. He hasn't looked like this since... Jack. But the whole room seemed to be brighter now..

Bing stands there quietly next to Dark. Dark sighs and adjusts Bing's tie. "You'll be fine.. don't be nervous." He nods slowly and waits. The officiant was getting ready as well. "Ethan, you ready?"
"Yup!" Ethan smiles. "I didn't think I'd have a use for this priest outfit from that one video, but it's working!" He laughs a bit and gets ready. Bing's head perks back to the doors of the room. The music started up. Oh boy..

Google looks at Wilford. Wil smiles and pulls the veil over him. "You look amazing.. come on.." He smiles and softly grabs Google's arm, walking with him down the aisle. The android tries to stay looking up, glancing at everyone else that was there. Host was sitting down next to the other egos. Even Yan actually got dressed in something nice for once! He turns his attention over to Bing, getting the same look back and smiles a bit, blushing. Wilford finally left his side, and he realized he was already up there, standing across from the love of his life. Bing.