3

Bing was dressed up in the nicest clothes he had. He was going to have to power through this, no matter how hard it might hurt him. Every ring of the church bells built up petals, but he knew that he could do this. This was one of Google's most special days. He had to be there. He had to support Google no matter what. So, through all the pain of the day, he wore a smile. And now he was here, standing next to Jack, who was looking pretty dapper with the suit he wore today. Out in the crowd, there were people like Google's brothers, Jack's family, Mark, other egos, and so many people. He caught a glimpse of Wilford crying into Dark's arms about how 'beautiful this whole occasion was'. 

It was quite chatty in the room until the music started. Then everyone quieted down and waited calmly. Bing took in a deep breath, running a hand through his hair. First, there was Septic sam, the eyeball, who threw flowers out behind him. Jack smiles at him. And then, through the doors, came to the breath holding sight. Google. Who was actually wearing a beautiful wedding gown with blue butterflies on them. His hair was all nice and brushed, making it look sort of poofed. Bing blushed lightly. He was so... beautiful... 

Google walked over, finally beside Jack. Bing snapped his thoughts away and payed attention, smiling softly, getting glances from Google every now and then. The petals started to continue to pool up in his chest and throat. It was almost like he was drowning in them. It hurt, massively. But he kept his focus on Google, the wedding, everything else. The dialogue seemed to go on and on until his focus came back to see Mark walking over with two rings. The two shared a small giggle and slipped the rings onto each other. "Do you.. Sean, take this android to be your's for the rest of your time together?" Jack nods. "I do." Bing stands there, his small smile turning into a frown, feeling the thorn scraping at the bones in his body. "Do you... GoogleIRL, take this man to love and cherish for the rest of your life?" Google nods. "Yes." 

The pain got worse, tears started to form and slip down his cheeks. A quiet 'awww, look he's so happy he's crying' came from Wilford. "I now pronounce you, human and android." That set off the pain in his chest off enough to cause his to completely cry in pain. It stopped the two at the front. Bing sits on the floor, finally giving in and coughing up large flowers, small petals, and blood.