4

Bing couldn't hold anything bottled up. It all just seemed to fall on its own. Loud gasps could be heard from the room. Some wanted to help Bing, others were confused, some were disgusted by the blood. Google runs over, sitting in front of Bing. "Bing... what's wrong? What's happening?!?" "Y-your getting blood on y-your dress...." Bing looks over weakly, continuing to cough up petals. "Who cares?!? I'm worried about you!!" Google looked so worried, so concerned. Fear. "You look so beautiful Google..." he coughs again, tears falling down his face. He lays down weakly. Google starts crying, holding onto Bing. "Please Bing... what can I do? How c-can I fix you?" Bing smiles softly, grabbing his face. 

"I love you..." 

Google sobs, holding onto Bing. "Please, stay with me, Bing! Please!!" No answer. "Bing! Ple-e-ease..." Still no answer. Out of blind sorrow, Google leans in and kisses Bing, not giving a care in the world anymore. He just needed Bing. Still, nothing happened, and no answers were given. Google continues to cry. Jack tries to pull him away but got a growl in response. "Get away from me..." Jack nods slowly and walks away. Others tried to help as well, but Google would snap at them and threaten to kill them all if they tried to pull him away from Bing. 

Eventually, he was pulled away from Bing. He ended up crying on the floor with Dark trying to calm him down. He didn't want any sort of cake at all. He wanted nothing. All he wanted was Bing. That's all. He didn't want anything to do with Jack or anybody else. They could never know how much Bing meant to him.