Being rescued, or will it become a rape? Part 1

Isabel pov

I feel so uncomfortable, when Zayn bending over me. Not to know what he gonna do.

I am bondend to the bed, from him, I guess.

With what I see, I guess it is his room hotel.

And I also feel, that I haven't my Phone anymore.

Give me my Phone back, will you! I yell to him.

With how I said that, he bend more over me. To make me feel exhausted in his might. Like I feel that he have to do things to me. I feel, he try to scour me a bit. That I don't like it.

He touch my lips with his hand, softly.

I feel something in my belly, like it gives me a sparkling feeling. And it tingling my whole body.

My mouth feel dry, he see and eel that and he come slowly towards my lips, with his face.

Why do you this to me, to feel me like this? I gasping to him.

Ohhh, you little Isabel, don't you see that I love you? I wanna be with you?

No? I didn't knew, I can feel like this, is this the way how you really love?

Yes, I hear from him.     I don't really like this way. I say to him.       Because I'm not used to it, to love you like this.     And otherwise,  don't love you, I have already someone else.

Can't you love 2 people's to love? I hear from him.

I don't think so, I guess. I say.

I am not willing you to say, you have my permission to do and act like this.

I am being afraid and a little scared from you.

I'd explaining him.

Ohw, he say. With a sadly face he stays where he stay.

I don't believe that sadly face, it is a trap to make me feel like I am the guilty one.

Can I have your permission to kiss me then? I hear him asking me.

Yes, only kissing and hugging me.   To start, is that a good way.

So, in other words, not scour me!

I all say. With a little anger in my voice.

I am trying to fight against him, but it does not work. I feel he is such stronger then me.

Niall pov

What the heck, where is my girl?!

I yell to my security.

We don't know.

I hear a ping, from someone of the security.   So someone got a ping on his Phone. I see who it read, and say, she is with Zayn.

In his hotel room.

What the fuck does she there?!

We don't know, she was kidnapped by a black bus.

Ohw......

I say quietly....

We followed her, quietly, and we saw she got kidnapped by a few black suit men's.

Goshhh, I wanna badly to rescue her, I say sadly.

We all know, but do it safe then, we all have a secret plan, we let you know about it, right now.

Come in a half an hour in the meeting room.

Zayn ov

Okay, I can deal with that, to start. Without your screaming then.

Okay, thanks Zayn. I hear.

Niall pov

I am hearing all the securitys to know what their plans are.

And that is very good.

With what I all hear.

Then we paln it all toight. Before it gonna goes wrong with her. I don not wanna that she got raped.   I all say.

Okay, say all the securitys.