Chapter 13: Like A Zombie

"Snow." Cherry moaned as he stumbled down the hallway with his eyes closed... LIKE A ZOMBIE!!!!!! "Snow." 

"Gasp!" Snow said as he popped out from under the bed, hearing his name being called. "What IS that?" 

He got up and went in the direction that he hear it coming from. He found Cherry stumbling in the hallway with his eyes closed and moaning.... LIKE A ZOMBIE!!!!!!!  

"Snow." Cherry repeated. 

"What is it, Cherry?" Snow asked as he went over to him. He stood in front of him and saw that he had his eyes closed, and had already seen that he was stumbling around and moaning....... LIKE A ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!! 

"Snow, tell me I'm beautiful..." Cherry moaned..... LIKE A ZOMBIE!!!!!!! Why do I keep doing that? *Shrugs shoulders* WTF. Anyway. 

"Okay." Snow agreed. "You're beautiful." 

Cherry walked back to his room, and fell back on his bed. 

"Sleep well, Aurora." Snow whispered. 

"Why Aurora?" Cherry asked. 

"Because she's sleeping beauty, just. Like. You." 

O.O 

******************************** 

In the morning, Gerard got up and found Vamps in the kitchen with Bandit, and she was drinking something out of a coffee mug that said, "you don't know the power of the dark side". 

"VAMPS!" Gerard yelled. "Please, for the love of...... Unicorns..... Tell me you're not giving her coffee!?" 

"Why not?" Vamps asked. "She spends the day with Snow and Cherry, she'll need it." 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Gerard shrieked. "KIDS HAVE ENERGY, AND NOT FROM COFFEE!"   

*Face palm* 

"Daddy," Bandit sweetly said, "I didn't know you had fluttershy boxers. I thought that you just had batman ones."

Gerard looked down at himself, to discover that he was in fact wearing his favorite pony on his boxers. Snow peeked around the corner and snapped a quick picture before disappearing. 

*Face palm* 

"I can see it now." Vamps said as he put an arm around Gerard. "On the cover of whatever magazine: Gerard Way brony? Just think of all the bad pliability we're giving you."  

"Did I hear someone say you gave Bandit coffee?" Cherry asked as he stood at the top of the stairs, judgmentally. "YOu're so irresponsible. Noe if you would excuse me, I will be straightening my hair in the bath tub." 

*Face palm* 

O.O 

________________________________ 

Vote and comment please! Thanks for reading! Xoxo 

~(O.O)~~(O.O)~~(O.O)~~(O.O)~~(O.O)~~(O.O)~~(O.O)~~(O.O)~