Chapter 31: The Pickle Jar

Hey, guys! So I havn't gotten enough questions to do Snow's Q/A yet, so here's another chapter! You can comment questions for Snow on this chapter too, and when I have enough questions, I'll do the Q/A! Oh and since the look of the reading thing changed, the music video is at the top, and the picture is too, there's a little arrow beside the video, just so you know! :) 

_____ 

"GERAAAARRRRDDD!" Snow sang in a high-pitched voice, walking into the living room where and Gerard Lindsay were sitting. 

"Wut." Gerard replied. 

"I can't open this pickle jar." 

Snow handed the pickle jaw to Gerard, and Gerard tried to twist it open. It wasn't working so he set it on the end table beside him, and then tried again. 

"Dammit." Gerard said in a higher voice. "Awww pickels.I can't get it open." 

"Here, lemme try." Lindsey offered. Gerard let her have a try, but she couldn't open it either. 

"Sorry, Snow." She said as she handed it back to him. 

"It's okay, I'll go ask the other guys." Snow replied, heading upstairs. He went and found Vamps, in the bathroom, putting eyeliner on. "Hey, Vamps? I can't open this pickle jar, neither can Gerard or Lindsey, can you try?" 

"If you and Gerard can't, then what makes you think that I'll be able to?" Vamps replied, sighing, not turning away from the mirror and continuing to put his eyeliner on. 

"Pleeeeessseeeee?" Snow pleaded. 

Vamps sighed. "Whatever." 

He held it with one hand, trying to get the lid off with the other. His face turned red as he tried as hard as he could, but it wouldn't budge. "What the hell? Sorry, can't."

Snow sighed and Vamps gave it back to him, then he saw Cherry walking by. "Cherry! Cherry please help!" 

"What do you want?" He asked, shifting his weight to one leg, putting his hand on his hip and the other hand up as he looked at his nails like the sassy bitch he is. 

"Vamps, Gerard, Lindsey and I can't get this open, help. Pleeeeeesseeee?" Snow begged, falling to his knees. 

Cherry rolled his eyes. "Gurl, you owe me, let me see it." 

Cherry tried. "Little bitch." He muttered. He tried harder but couldn't. 

Snow had Dan and Phil try, but they couldn't either. They decided that desperate times, call for desperate measures. DUN DUN DUN.  

O.O 

After running it under some hot water, and still not getting it open, they decided to go to a more extreme level.  

"BLOWTORCH MOTHERF*******" Vamps yelled. 

Dan got the blowtorch and soaked it in flames. "MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH!!!" Dan laughed. 

"Oh my gosh, that is so satisfying." Vamps said. 

It didn't work. 

*Face palm* 

Phil Googled it, and apparently, according to Wiki How, stabbing a hole through the lid with release the air and it will open. *claps* *sarcasm* Great idea, yeah, totally. 

They took a GIANT STEAK KNIFE, THE BIGGEST ONE THEY HAD IN THE HOUSE, and all gathered in the kitchen. Vamps was to wield it. *sarcasm* Great idea.  

Vamps held the knife, dramatically taking a breath before harshly stabbing at the lid. "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!" 

"Vamps, Vamps, Vamps stop!" Gerard yelled, grabbing him, stopping his arm and holding him back. Vamps was breathing heavily and then once he caught his breath, he tried to open the jar, but it still wouldn't open.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU................ Dge." He yelled.  

Bandit tugged on Gerard's pants. "What are you doing, daddy?" She innocently asked. 

"Trying to open the pickle jar, Beezle." Gerard replied. 

Bandit went over and grabbed it off of the counter, and then twisted the lid off. They all gasped. Bandit opened it. 

"Thanks, Bee!" Snow said to her. 

"You're welcome, Snow." She replied. 

They were all shocked. 

"Bruh." Dan said. 

"Hey, wanna go play some video games?" Vamps asked. 

"F****** yeah." Dan replied. They went into the living room. "Come on, Phil." Phil followed close behind. 

"Yay!" Phil cheered. 

*Face palm*  

O.O 

____________________  

Vote and please comment! And be sure to comment questions for Snow!  

Oh, and I posted a story! It's a Pete Wentz Fanfiction, so go check it out, maybe? 

Anyway, thanks for reading!