What it has done

The book literally grabbed the loose strand of the sweater of happiness that you keep in your soul, and slowly unraveled it.

The way he touched me, the way he made me feel, it only made it worse to think about now. Now all I wanted was to jump in a lake and never resurface.

Our connection was strong enough to lift a bull, but the instant one of us let go, it crashed down and chased after us.

Many years of self abuse lead to many years of fixing others and watching them all continue to be happy while she sat and watched their lives move on. She was stuck, and needed that one person to fix her.

All was left for him to figure out alone, but that was like asking a pebble to stay the same forever.

A good book grabs onto your mind, and won't let go until you have heard everything it has to say.

I was expecting a lack of love. Everyone else seemed to be experimenting with relationships, and that sounded nice, but at the same time it seemed like a waste of time.

Every sharp inhale was just cut off by a soft exhale. No one dared to say out loud what they all knew had long since happened in the very room that they stood in.

And just like ocean, his deep blue eyes shifted and pulled you in with the strong tide.

Flirting for her was like a blind person describing something they had never seen, or heard of before.