Trust me I'm the Prodigy

My alarm clock went off, playing my  favorite radio station. It was around 7 in the morning and i was wide awake for dance practice. I hopped off the bed throwing my covers onto the floor in the process and hurried to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and applied some simple lip pink cherry gloss, some mascara and rearranged my messy bun into loose wavy curls that cascaded half way down my back with my fingers. 

I stepped out of the bathroom and headed in the direction of my closet.I grabbed a pear of  black baggy sweats, put on my timber-lands, threw on my white tank top and rapped my dark pink hoodie around my waist.

Stella, hurry up or you'll be late for practice!", mom hollered from the downstairs kitchen. 

"Yeah mom already making my way down stairs" i hollered back down to her as i quickly tossed my gym bag over my shoulder and closed the door to my room. I made my way down the stair case and in a hurry i grabbed a juice pouch out the fridge, took a bagel and stuffed it with an egg and two pieces of bacon mom had left me on a plate sitting on the kitchen counter. 

She was already in her car backing out the drive way as i was closing the front door behind me. 

"Bye honey. Ill see you later", she said as i ran over to my car and started it up. i backed out the drive way and headed to practice. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Dance practice didn't take long. As soon as i was finished i headed towards the showers to clean up. Supposedly later this afternoon there would be a workshop with this kid from a band called IM5. He used to take dance lessons here as well, but that changed once he got the news to pay attention to him and when he also joined the band he is now in. Every one says he's an amazing dancer, but i'd like to find out for myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~

After my shower i decided to head over to McDonald's ordered a strawberry fruit smoothie and a cheeseburger from the dollar menu along with some small fries. I returned to the dance studio around 2 in the afternoon making sure to park my car right next to the entrance near the side of the building. It was getting pretty worn down, especially since its been running for a little over 20 years no or so. We were scheduled to hold a dance competition and all the money that we would make would go towards helping remodel the building and keeping it open for all of us dancers. 

As i walked back into the familiar building i took a seat near the rest of the group that were already  chatting between each other and began to go over my routine i would present during the course of the workshop. About ten minutes into my routine everyone began to gather around the front doors and their excitement began to build into cheers. 5 boys wallked right in and took  their places at at table near the indoor stage in front of the large ceiling to floor mirrors built into the wall. 

My instructor began to introduce them one by one. 

"Okay, guys and gals I'd like for you guys to say Hello to IM5", she said proudly clapping her hands together excitedly. 

"Here we have Dana, Will, Cole, David and Gabe. You guys might remember Gabe. He used to take dance lessons here a while ago with us before becoming part of the IM5 band.", she continued shaking slightly from all the excitement. 

I really didn't like that she was giving them so much encouragement. I mean this so called  ex- best dancer of hers practically left and didn't even come back and help out now that fame had made its way into his career. 

"Hey guys! It's uh....It's great to be back.", the one i suppose was Gabe said briefly before taking his place back in his seat.

Sorry i really didn't pay attention to the introductions earlier, but i gotta hand it to him he sure is cute and Hispanic...or at least i think he is.