Chapter 7: "I'm your daddy now...My Kim Jungkook."

None POV

"All settle Jefe."

Taehyung smile in satisfied as he looked at the guy infront of him who all tied up on a chair.

"Finally, you're mine. My Jungkook."

Jungkook POV

I gasped, shivering from cold as they splashed me a bucket of cold water. My throat were dry and my head spinning like a wheel. I tried to move but my both hands and my legs were all tied up. When I got my sense back, I look at the person infront of me. I couldn't see him clearly because he was wearing a black hoodie and a mask to cover his face. Wait... He's the guy! He's the one who hit me and carried me unconsciously and brought me to this-Now I'm panicked I didn't know where the hell I am.

"Babyboy, your awake."

Slowly, I look at him and he was staring at me silently with the smirk on his face. He shooed the guy earlier and with one last look, he leave us both. Something different with the look that he gave me. But I couldn't care less because of the person who is now standing 5 feet infront of me.

Kim fucking Taehyung.

"Baby, are you hungry? I'm sure you're hungry." He gave me his smile that once I adored but now it's like a nightmare to me. His smile no longer beautiful.

When I didn't answer him, he growl in frustrated and make his way towards me, kneeling. He touch my cheek with the sad look on his face. "Answer me Jungkook-ahh! I-I'm sorry. D-did I hurt you? I'm sorry baby! I'll do anything but please don't ignored me..." He hang his head low as he cry. I started to sobbed because I'm scared. I really am. I shut my eyes trying to stop my tears from flowing but it won't listen.

My lips shaking apart as I stuttered out, "Tae-Taehyung...Please let me go. I p-promise I won't tell any-" He shushed me off and chuckles dryly sending shiver running down my spine. He turns on me, looking straight on my eyes.

"Do you think I'm that stupid to let you go, Jungkook?"

"P-please..."

"Shhh baby. Don't cry. You're safe here with me. It's like in a fairytale Jungkook, don't you think? We both live here together happily ever after but only I'm not your prince. I'm your daddy now...My Kim Jungkook." He says while caressing my cheeks, wiping the tears away with his thumb.

"I hate you." The words slipped out before I can stop them.

He stopped what he's doing. Actually I regreted to what I just said to him but I was too angry to even care about it.

"What. Did. You. Just. Said?" He gritted his teeth as he tried not to yell at me right there.

I decided to just shut my mouth before it getting worse. The tears that dry already once more flowing out. I'm such a scaredy cat. I wish my mom was here with me, telling me soothing words. I miss her.

Our moment was being disturbed by someone. He's the guy with the hoodie and the mask. The person earlier.

"Speak." He says, still staring at me with his cold hard gaze.

"They're here Jefe."

"Tell them I'm coming and... locked this door after I went out. Don't let anyone enter this room."

"Okay Jefe."

Taehyung peck my lips and pulls away. I avoided his stares as I bit my lips to stop me from crying. He left this room with the guy following him from behind. He did what Taehyung told him, locked the door. I'm alone in this room, no window and no nothing! Only me in this room being all tied up. God, what will happen to me? Is he planning to kill me? Or? Or? Or?

No Jungkook! He won't do that to you!

~FLASHBACK~

"Shhh don't cry baby. I'm not going to hurt you." He shushed me.

"At least not now."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I hope all of this is just a nightmare.

None POV

Taehyung sat on his office, smoking waiting for someone. A minute later, the hoodie mask guy came to his office with the person behind him whom on hes 40s along with the two bodyguards but they were told to wait outside. The old man were covered with dragon tattoos. He is the second highest ranking mafia in Seoul. He was known as 'Big Dragon Scar'. Everyone is afraid of him. He always got what he wanted. He own a strip club on south Korea, Hong Kong, mexico and Japan.

Right now, he was making himself comfortable on sofa in front of Taehyung while taking a cigarrate and put it on between his lips. He turn the lighter on and lit the fire on his cigarettes.

"Where's my stuff, Drag?."

He laughs which echoed the whole room. "Chill V. I haven't thought about the deal yet. Let's celebrated first. The most wanted mafia is finally back." He took a sip of his tequila while eyeing the person standing beside Taehyung. "New guy? If that is, better watch your shit homie." He laugh.

The mask guy took a step forward ready to beat the shit out of him but Taehyung stop him from doing so. But soon he stop when he saw Taehyung pull out his gun and point it in front of him which made him gulped in fear.

"W-woah V! We c-can talk a-about this nicely. No n-need to point that gun to me." He laugh bitterly as the sweat began to pour down on his head.

Taehyung raised his left eyebrow. "What? I should pull the trigger and cut him into ten?" Dragon were afraid yet confused with whom he was talking to. He looked at him and laugh, wave it off. "Sorry, the voices."

Putting away his gun, the Drag guy sigh in relief.

"So are we agreed to the deal?" Taehyung smirk.

Drag nodded and gave him a suitcase filled with money and the documents. "Everything is complete and your stuff will be send by my men right away."

Taehyung smirk in victory.

'Finally no one will ever take you away from me, Jungkook. Cuz you're mine only.'

*******

Aigoo I'm sorry guys. I haven't update for so long. I lost my phone that is the reason why. But I will tried to finish up this stories and post the chapters two times in a week. No promise but I will try! And sorry this chapter is suck.

Your lovely
-Annastasia Adam