Chapter 2: "Call me daddy if you want me to take the medicine."

Jungkook POV

The next day I woke up early than before because I don't want to lose my job on my second day, okay.

Or is it because of Kim taehyung?

Hell no!

I look at my clock hanging on the wall, its 12:30pm. So I have 30minutes before went to work. I got up from my bed, went to the bathroom lazily and do my everyday routine.

Done wearing my uniform, I stop infront of the mirror. I smirk caressing my jaw and make a model post.

Not bad, Jungkook. Not bad.

I check my watch while combing my beautiful hair. No need to rush, got 20 minutes left.

Put my things away, I took the key on between my fingers on the nightstand. I look at the mirror once again before I went downstairs.

*******

"Dr.Jeon, where the hell are you!" Dr.Kim exclaimed.

"Woahh there! What happen?" I pat his broad shoulder to calm his down. I raised my eyebrow not knowing what happen.

"He-he..."

"Just calm do-"

"Taehyung beats the guards!"

"He what?!" I shouted.

I run my fingers on my hair frustrated. "Where is he now?" I asked.

"On the 6th flo-"

Didn't wait for him to finished his words, I already leave him behind. Fuck the elavator. I run using ladder. I should exercise more.

I stopped for awhile to catch a breath then continued to run going upstairs. My steps became slower but I managed to finally on the 6th floor. Thank god!

I could heard theres a scream on the other side of this door. I opened the door widely witnessing the scene infront of me.

Theres a blood on the tile and the room look so messy. I look at the guy behind all of this. He didn't notice that I was here standing while he still grabbed the unconcious guard neck.

"Where the fuck is he?!"

"What's going on here?" I voice out, receive all of the stares especially Taehyung.

He immediately let go of the poor guard and run his fingers on his messy hair while smiling at me.

"Babyboy, where are you just now? I find you everywhere but your not here."

I gulped nervously. "Why you beat the guard, Ta-taehyung?"

"Oh this?" He kicked the guard stomach.

He laugh. "He called me psycho. I just want to gave him a lesson for calling me that. So babyboy answer my question."

"I-I was late and-"

Someone put his hand on my shoulder and it was Dr.Kim. He was breathing heavily, I guess he run using the ladder too.

"Dr-Dr.Jeon! Thank god, I'm g-glad you still alive!."

"Don't touch him."

I saw Taehyung face hardened, glaring at Dr.Kim for putting his hands at me. I step infront of the Dr.Kim.

"Taehyung, let's go back to your room." I said slowly making steps toward him and motioned him to follow me but he intertwined our fingers then started to walked out from that place.

*******

I took the first aid-kit and put it next to taehyung. He was sitting on the bed, looking at my every move. Sighing, I kneel infront of him and started to clean up his mess. When I look at him, he grins at me. Blushing, I turned away from him making myself busy doing something. He slipped his both arms around my waist.

"Taehyung, how did you escape from here?"

I gave a bandage on his cut left eyebrow.

"I have my way babyboy." He responsed as he tapped his finger on my waist gently. I ignore the butterfly on my stomach as I keep reminding myself 'I'M STRAIGHT!'

"Have you taken your medicine, taehyung?"

He stopped tapping, I feel a little bit dissapointed but I brushed it off. It caught me off guard when he tightened his grip on my waist as if he mad or something. I stare at his eyes but his gaze on somewhere else but me. He loosened his arms as he stares at me. I waited for him to reply and he did.

"Call me daddy if you want me to take the medicine." He grins at me as my lips automatically smile because of his childish. I ruffle his hair as he pout.

Omg Jungkook! Seriously what is wrong with you today?!

I laughed. "Taehyung! Seriously?"

He nodded eagerly, waited for me to call him daddy.

Pretend to think, he whining as he rock me left to right. "Oh come on, babyboy!"

I showed him my pinky finger as I said, "Promise me you will take your medicine?"

He take mine as he put my palm on his chest and make a crossed. "Promise babyboy."

My heart beats fast as we stare each other long. I'm the one who broke the eye contact as I quickly removed my hand from him.

Smiling, "Okay, I want you to take your medicine daddy..." I whispered.

He raised his left eyebrow teasing me.

"Taehyung! I know you heard it." I hit his chest playful as he chuckles.

"Alright baby." He put his hands up, surrender while the other pinch my nose.

I stuck my tongue out as I make my way to take his medicine. After done it, I went back to him with a glass of water and gave it to him. He gladly took it and drink in one gulp. He put the glass on the table next to his bed. He layed on his bed, closing his eyes as I still standing next to him awkwardly looking at his exposed neck that have a crown tattoo on it.

"Babyboy, sit next to me." He gave a space next to him for me to sat. I gladly obeyed him. He let his hand fell on my thigh, circled it.

"I like your tattoo." I found myself tracing it with my fingers.

"Don't."

I stopped what I'm doing. I removed my hand from his neck as I was about to ask, he put back my hand on his neck.

"I hate this." He whispered. He moved his hand along with me to let me feel the tattoo on his neck.

Theres a long pause.

"He makes me do something that I hate."

*******

Chapter 2 in da house~♡

Your lovely
-Annastasia Adam