Episode 3

The alarm went off in the morning and light shone inside through the curtains.

You and Conan were sharing a bed in the guest room in your now new home.

At first you had to convince him that it was okay to share a bed, because he wasn't used to being a child yet, and that he didn't want to sleep with a girl.

You had to share a bed because there weren't any other beds in the house, and Ran thought that it would be okay because you were children.

Conan stopped the alarm clock and sat up. He saw that you weren't awake and had to shake you until you woke up.

You got out off the bed and went to the bathroom first.

It's been three days since you and Shinichi had your body shrunk. You're still not that used to it yet.

When you and Conan were done you went downstairs to go and eat breakfast, but you nor Conan could reach the doorhandle. When you and Conan finally opened the door you saw Kogoro drinking beer and watching the small box TV on his desk.

"Wow! Yoko-chan! So cute" Kogoro shouted and hugged the TV.

You and Conan sweatdropped looking at him hugging the TV.

  *** (timeskip) ***

You and Conan were sitting next to eachother in class and was bored to death. The class was multiplying low numbers and that was just to easy for you and Conan.

"3 x 2?" asked the teacher.

"6!" yelled the class.

Conan groaned and almost slammed his head on the desk making you snicker at him in amusement.

  *** (another timeskip) ***

The schoolbell rang and you and Conan were walking together to the gates.

"So, what did you think about going to Elementry school again?" you asked Conan.

"It's so boring. Everything is just to easy. Wish I could go to high school again and at least get some challenges with learning" he groaned.

"I know it's easy, but at least I get to have a normal childhood for now. I think I can call it that." you said looking up at the sky.

He stopped and looked at you making you stop.

"What do you mean with that you could have a normal childhood now?" he asked.

"Ops.. I said to much" you thought. "Um.. Nothing. Just pretend that you didn't hear it, please."

"No. What do you mean by that?" he asked more serious.

"Um.." you looked around trying to think of something.

Then you sighed, you couldn't find anthing to say that he would believe.

Just when you were about to open your mouth to tell him some kids came to you.

"I'm saved for now" you thought relieved.

(*You name will now be changed from (F/N) to (Y/N) as I find it easier and less confusing. If your supposed real name is mentioned then it will be as (R/N)*)

"Shall we walk together, Conan-kun, (Y/N)-chan?" the girl asked.

Conan gave you a look that said that he wasn't done then turned to the girl.

"You two just transfered here, so you must be scared. We will be your friends!" cheered the girl.

"No, I think there's no need..." Conan began then was interupted by one of the boys.