second.

To Cas:

I guess before I move on I should tell you a little bit about me, that is, if you don’t know me already. My name is Akira Jessica Waters. It’s a weird name, I know, but my dad watched a lot of anime and read a ton of manga and Japanese stuff. He also fell in love and married a Japanese woman, who got sick and died a year after Kiyoko and Miyako were born. He named me after what she wanted to name her third kid. And then with Hikari he just wanted to carry on that tradition but that’s a story for a different day.

As of this day, I am eighteen years old, continuously questioning my sexuality, and I have a severe addiction to Kit Kats and sweet tea.

My interests include downloading movies, porn, music, and anything else you can download illegally onto your laptop. I also like food. If you want to have fun with me bring me some food and I’ll be all up for it. I’m surprised I’m not fat right now. I mean, it’d be nice if I lost a couple of pounds, but I’m more comfortable in my body that I used to be.

I’m mixed. Yeah I’m half black and half white. Sexy, I know right? My dad’s the white one if you didn’t know that. And it’s weird cause my older sisters are mixed too, but they’re like this cute white-Asian mix, so my family’s really tossed up.

Let’s see, what else about me? Brown hair that never wants to work with me, brownish eyes that I actually really like, brown skin that I like as well. I’m short. That’s something I can tell you. Maybe about five foot four last time I checked.

36DD. Oh my yes. I have big boobs. And I am very proud of them. I like my boobs. They’re bigger than any of my sisters, so that’s like the one thing I’ve got on them. Especially that bitch Hikari.

I don’t know what else I can tell you. I’m not really anything special. A little cute at times, yes, but nothing you’d look twice at. I’m not easily visible in a crowd of people, so you’d have to look hard to find me.

Maybe something will come up along the way, and I’ll put little bits of stuff about myself here and there, but for now, I do believe that’s it about me. Hope you liked my little interruption.

✌ Akira Waters ✌

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think of Akira so far? Like her? Don't like her? Don't really care? Tell me! Comment what you think of her, I'd totally love to see what people think of her right now.

As promised, here's the next riddle

**ONE BY ONE WE COME TO LIFE, AND SIDE BY SIDE WE WAIT, WHILE OUR COMPANY SWELLS IN NUMBER, SOME COME EARLY, SOMCE COME LATE. SOME WILL BORE YOU, SOME ENTHRILL, BUT YOU CANNOT CHOOSE BETWEEN US, YOU MUST TAKE US ONE AND ALL, BECAUSE WE'RE BOUND TOGETHER TIGHTLY AND WE'RE NAUGHT IF WE BREAK FREE; IF YOU WANT SOME CLUES ABOUT US, SIMPLY ANSWER. WHO ARE WE?**

That one is really long, but it speaks the truth. Dedication goes out to the one who is able to solve it!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and enjoy! On to the next chapter!