chapter 5

Janelle pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP*  My alarm went off Monday morning letting me know that it was time to go to school. I groaned and hopped out of my bed. I was kind of nervous considering everything that went on this weekend , but i decided to just shake it off get through this day.

To be honest I dont even know why I was nervous but deep inside i knew it was because of King. I knew i would have to face him sooner or later. I went to my bathroom and took care of my hygiene. After i went to my closet and laid my outfit out. I was feeling pretty today so I decided to wear high waisted ripped jeans, a beige high low shirt and a pair of beige wedges.

After I got dressed i ran downstairs to see my mom dressed for work with breakfast ready and of course jason was here eating up all the food. but he was taking me to school so I wasnt complaining.

"Hurry up so we can leave." Jason said

"well goodmorning to you too" I said as i grabbed some food. I ate and then soon me and jason were out the door on the way to my school.

" I have some people I want you to meet" Jason said as we pulled up to the school "They go here and they are heavy in the drug game with me, my right hands. I want them to meet you so you will know who they are in case anything happens so they can be kind of like you protectors." as he finished up i heard loud familiar voices

"Wassup Jay" I heard Derrick's voice followed by king and Eric

"Yo my nigga! Jason shouted "This my sister Jane--" he was cut off by derrick "BABYMOMMA!" he shouted "I aint know you was related to this ugly ass dude" Derrick joked. I laughed and looked at king who had an emotionless face and eric who was just smirking.

"Yo whatever like i said this my sister Janelle which I guess yall already know and I want yall to look after her for me" jason said " Oh I will look after her alright" derrick said and Jason smaked the back of his head " you better not touch my sister or I will beat your ass" jason said half joking but mostly serious.  Derrick just chuckled.

They all began to talk "business" so I walked off to find stacy since she was my only friend here besides the guys. But thats how I like it I dont fool with many females so stacy being my only female friend. As I was walking into the school i felt a pair of eyes burning into the back of my head. I turned around and noticed it was a girl that i recognized from one of my classes. I think her name was tracy or something , whatever I was just wondering why she was staring at me but whatever. I continued to find Stacy and found her by her locker. She smiled as I walked up to her. I told her everything that happened in the parking lot from my brother even to the tracy girl.

"well you know tracy has been trying to get King for a minute." Stacy said

"okay but what does that have to do with me." I asked confused

"anyone with eyes can see that king likes you because of the way he looks at you." she said

I just shrugged her off not believing her. Just as I was about to try and change the subject  the boys walked up  to us Eric immediately going over to stacy.

"You guys are so cute together." I cooed they smiled and I then loooked over to king who was into his phone

"Hey Devin" I said cheerfully

"wassup" he said not looking up from his phone

I looked over at Stacy and she shrugged and kept talking to Eric. I was getting upset because this is not supposed to go this way. Me and Devin agreed to start over and now he wants to act like this. I am not going to keep putting up with his bi polar ass mood swings. Frustrated, I slammed my locker shut and stormed to my first period class. I was so ready for this day to be over with.

King pov

I didnt mean to come off rude to Janelle and in all seriousness I was ready to try and start over with janelle but when I found out Jason was her brother that changed everything. The reason being is I dont see Janelle as being just my friend, I cant be just friends with a girl like janelle and I also cant be with my bro lil sis. It is all just so confusing.

The school day was going by pretty fast and lunch time was here. I walked over to the table where the crew was. Janelle seemed a little irrittated. Q was sitting there talking to her but she didnt pay him any attention. I swear I dont like that nigga. We were all just talking untill I heard an annoying voice and rolled my eyes.

"King!!!" Traci schouted everyone groaned and i glanced at janelle and she had a mean mug on her face looking at traci

"What you want thot." Derrick said bluntly I tried to hold in my laughter

"Like I said hey King" she said putting emphasis on my name "What are you doing tonight" she asked

"Im busy" I said dismissing her she smacked her teeth as she walked away mean mugging Janelle. After she left Janelle spoke up " I cant stand that bitch" she said I dont know what came over me but I said "Looks like someones jealous"

The whole table got quiet and Janelle glared at me and if looks could kill I would be six feet under.

"Jeaolus! what do I have to be jeaolus of !? You know what dont answer that" she said as she stormed out the cafteria

I know I messed up now. Everyone just looked at me like they were disappointed and stacy went to check on her. I really messed up........

UPDATEEEE im sorry again i been doing a lot but another update thanks for supporting though cause this gets hard but the comments and votes keep me motivated

OH and janelle is played by the beautiful Lauren London