Chapter 2

Janelle pov

I'm sitting in my room listening to wiggle by Jason derulo when I heard some one knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled and Jason came walking in.

"So what's up how are you liking school." He said

I looked at him nonchalantly and replied "it's great I made new friends and all that."

"Well--" before he could start I cut him off

" can you just cut all the crap and tell me where you are getting all this money from. You have a Benz and a huge house that I know cost you an ass load of money."

He looked at me for a while then sighed before replying " ok I already told mom and she didn't take it to well but I failed out of school so I decided to take over this drug empire with a couple of my boys."

I just stared at him. Trying to figure out if I was truly upset. It is a very dumb decision but I know momma already went in on him so the least I could do is support him and have his back.

"It's ok Jason I support you." I sighed hugging him.

"Thanks sis" he smiled as he hugged back

******

It's been about two weeks at Ashton high school and I love it. I have amazing friends and everyone seems to be taking a liking to me especially Q...well everyone except king. I don't understand but I'm not stressing over no nigga that ain't worried bout me

"Oh! Girl are you going to Monique's party tonight.?" Stacy asked me

"Yea i wouldn't miss it! You know I love to party" I shouted I heard king mumble something under his breath but I ignored it as I got in my car and headed towards the mall to find something to wear to the party.

While I was at the mall walking around I felt a pair of eyes burning my backside. I saw this beautiful brown skin guy with dreads staring at my ass. I got something to eat then sat down playing on my phone when I noticed the same guy walking towards me.

"What's your name beautiful." He said

" I'm surprised you even know what my face looks like the way you were staring at my ass" I replied smartly

" well your ass caught my attention but your beautiful face and personality it's what's keeping it."

I chuckled and looked at the time " I'm sorry but I have to leave. Maybe il see you around" I trailed off trying to figure out his name.

"Ace" he caught on I waved bye and drove home to get ready
****

Another update should I keep going