OS for the Bday Girl

Hi

So first thing I have to do is

I Love You your are my soul sister.

I have never ever thought that I would find on social media someone who is so compatible with me and so weird like me and so... *cough multiply time* Tharki 🤣🤣🤣 you know that I mean B and G 😉🤣.

I told you I made an edit I really like because it says what I feel... Sorry for not being there.

Happy happy birthday to you 😘😘

The story starts with a girl sitting at a coffee shop.

She is waiting for someone? The door goes open and then she stood up and shouts. "Here!". She waves with her hands and the other's were glaring at her but she didn't care.

"Tara! Just shut up! Why you shout like this? We saw you!". The elder one said.

"Oh Madhu you just come in. How could you saw me I'm sitting at the end corner of the coffee shop!". Tara replied with folded arms around her chest.

"Oh madam! There is a window we could see inside the cafe!".

"Oh my smart aleck Chakor sorry that I didn't thought about this! But now you here do sit!". Tara shows them the chairs around the table she was sitting.

"Btw why are we here?".

All turned to her.

"Avni I called you here because of my life problem!you know I'm in love with Deep!".

They all nod. "We know!". An echo of agreement.

"Deep!".

Tara smiles. "Haan Deep!". She was dreaming when the other three hits here!

Tara fumes. "Oye for what was this?".

"Why you called us here to tell us about your sad love story?". Avni shouts at her and again all looked at them.

Madhu and Chakor felt embarrassed.

"Oh haan. Deep asked for my hand, but... he is scared of my brother's!". Tara pouts and rested her head on the table in frustration.

"Wait what? Brother's plural?!". Madhu looked at her in concern.

Tara nods. "Yes, the elder one Raj Khanna! RK. He is handsome, awesome and arrogant oh haan sometimes very selfish. Then we have Suraj Khanna! SK. He is also handsome and awesome. Very naughty and he is an alcoholic, well that is what we say to him, but he doesn't agree with us. Last but not least. Neil Khanna! NK. Very mischievous, honest and unteachable. And all have one thing in common!".

The trio looked at her. "What?".

"Short temper! And I'm their weakness!". Tara nods more to herself than to them.