Ragini: I missed you too.

Swara: tomorrow we'll spend the whole day together.

Ragini nods.

Ragini (in mind): I have an another important work to do tomorrow.

Misha: hmm, I have many things to talk to you.

Ragini smiles.

Soon the trio sisters drifted into sleep but Ragini was not getting any sleep because she has got used to of sleeping while hugging Laksh and inhaling his fragrance.

Ragini (thinks): I hope he's ok. He didn't have anything in the morning and left the house in anger. Hope he ate the dinner. I'm not getting why he was behaving like that? His face was emotionless. What's there in his heart? I need to find out.

She seems determined.

Ragini: should I call him and ask whether he had his dinner or not? No Ragini he must be sleeping. But I'll not get peace until I'll get know.

She dials his number. It was switched off

Ragini: again switched off and I know he didn't have keep it on charging too.

She sighs and closes her eyes to get some sleep.

******************************

Next day:

MM-

Trio brothers enters in Laksh's room to check on him as he didn't wake them up today and didn't come out of his room till now. They were surprised to find him sleeping.

Sanskar: bhai's sleeping till now?

Arjun: he was not well last night.

Sanskar and Ryan looks at him. Arjun tells them everything. They were shocked listening it.

Just then Laksh opens his eyes. He was surprised seeing them.

Laksh: what happened? Is everything okay?

Sanskar: bhai, let's go to hospital.

Laksh: why?

Ryan: that day also you were holding your head and yesterday your head was spinning and you're lookig so pale. We need to go to doctor.

Laksh shakes his head.

Laksh: I'm absolutely fine. There's no need of it.

Arjun: bhai, why are you so stubborn? Please let us consult doctor once.

They tried their best but Laksh didn't listen to them.

******************************

Xyz cafe:

Ragini was sitting on a table waiting for Aryan.

After few minutes Aryan comes there.

Aryan: hello bhabhi

Ragini: hii...

Aryan: so, how's your married life going on with my buddy?

Ragini: nice. Uhm, sorry to take your time. But I wanted to know something important.

Aryan: arre bhabhi, there's no need to do formality. You just order me.

Ragini smiles.

Ragini: so, you know Laksh from his school time?

Aryan nods.

Ragini: he shares most of the things about his life to you? All things which he never shared with his brothers because they were too young or he never wanted to give any kind of tension to them.