f o r e w o r d

. . .

e p i g r a p h

❝ When we're young, we're taught the difference between a hero and villain, good and evil, a savior and a lost cause, but what if the truth is that the only difference is just who's telling the story?❞

- Legacies

. . .

s y n o p s i s

❝We burn, we crash, we hurt, we cry. But above all things that matter, is not the fact that we win, but the fact that we fight. The fact that we stand, even when we know we'll fall. The fact, that we keep standing till are legs give out and breaths are taken.❞

Felicia Archer is a fighter. She doesn't back, she doesn't go down, she battles till her last breath, and when a group of people she once knew as friends break her down emotionally, by taking away what she loved the most, she knows she will be their downfall.

The elites of the world, Felicia's so called friends - the seven most richest people who walked on the planet had known each other since birth, held a secret. A deadly secret that they had murdered, not once but twice.Or so, they thought. Perhaps the person who they all thought as dead was alive. Perhaps she hadn't forgotten about it. Perhaps she was planning, planning to bring them all to their knees.

For this was going to be Felicia's revenge, but little did she know, that she was going to fall to. Only, her fall was good one, or a conflicting one, considering the fact that the person she willed to destroy had become the person whom she'd never want to hurt.

. . .

c a s t

Wyatt Armando

Felicia Archer

Felicia Archer

. . .

n o t e

Knowing you people of Wattpad, you're gonna skip it and to be honest, I don't mind considering its the same crap every author spews that don't be rude, give spoilers or promote your bools in the comments. The another thing I'd like to say is that English isn't my home language so please point out if something is wrong. And the last, if you think that this book is full of romance and that the main character will jump in the arms of male protagonist then no, yes this book will have romance but not instantly.

. . .

s o c i a l

@realwasimagined

Twitter | Instagram | Wattpad

. . .

c o p y r i g h t

I'm not gonna put it considering no one reads it. But just so you know, do not at all costs copy my book. Or else you will you will suffer a fate worse than death. This is my book, and if you even dare to say that it's your or some other pathetic person's, believe me, it will not be good. I don't think you'd like yourself being under my torturous wrath so you better not copy it or any part of it saying it's yours. 

. . .

Read | Vote | Share