"Keep it a secret"

Luckily for you it was your boy bestfriend min yoongi. You go up to him grab his hanf and pull him out of the classroom "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK Y/N" "Iam sorry yoongi h-he j-just kissed me and ahh i couldn't help myslef. Iam sorry oppa. Please keep it a secret!" "Fine but you will have to make it up to me" "u-uh okay? How?" "Go on a date with me" you were so shook (jungshook) cus you have had a crush on yoongi for 11 years now. Yes i know long time "OMG YES! I-i mean yeah sure no problem" he just kissed your cheek and hold your hand walking out of the school. You both ended up at a corner store. "Wait up right here iama go buy something" " okay" " oppa" you waited for him aroumd 8 mins "aish whats taking him so long!?" You looked through the glass window and saw your bestfriends Valeria trying to kiss yoongi. What the hell she knew i have had a crush on him for almost 12 years now. You go inside stare at them two and tears start filling in your eyes until you feel someone grab your wrist and pull you into a car. All you see is yoongi running to you saying "come back its not what it looks like" you then turn around to see who was the person that put you in the car "shit.." It was...

A/n mhh cliffhanger ;) who will it be also sorry if this chapter is not so good and short.. Iam just a lazy author mianhae haha peace out bishes